“Success is honestly being the best person you can be” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva Click To Tweet
Karen Alston is the Founder of Alston Marketing Group now d/b/a, AM+G Marketing Communications and has built two companies and secured her professional brand as a trusted expert and advisor. She is a disrupter and speaks out on issues and is valued for her candor and honesty.
Karen is a frequent media contributor and has been featured in publications, radio, blogs, podcasts and speaks on a range of issues on TV news including The Today Show, MSNBC, Al Jazeera, Fox News and TV One (News One Now with Roland Martin) where she is a frequent guest contributor.
During this episode, Karen will share how you can live into your authentic self and in so doing redefines success. Listen in and understand what it takes to navigate not only your career but your life and family. Learn to make a massive shift in your contribution to society and become who you are unapologetically. You can make the shift into your MORE, today!“It’s really hard to let go and be yourself” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiv Click To Tweet
- 01:12 – Karen’s introduction and background
- 02:46 – The inspiration to go after your MORE
- 03:12 – “Success is honestly being the best person you can be” – Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
- 04:29 – Being and living your authentic self
- 09:30 – “It’s really hard to let go and be yourself” – Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
- 11:49 – Recovering from a terrible accident
- 14:15 – “In chasing money & dollars I was compromising who I was” – Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
- 20:32 – Redefining success and the “American Dream”
- 22:39 – A platform for women to share career and personal experiences
- 24:54 – Making the shift into your new self