“I didn’t want to live the rest of my life just showing up” - @TaniyaNayak Click To Tweet
Taniya Nayak is one of the nation’s foremost interior designers. She became a household name as a design expert member on HGTV and Food Network. Taniya owns a successful, Boston-based interior design firm, Taniya Nayak Design LLC., where she adds a fresh, clean look to both commercial and residential spaces.
During this episode, Taniya will share how she has shifted from her desires and dreams to an actual reality of success. She’ll talk about making bold moves in order to expand her personal and professional life.
Listen to the end to find out the best advice anyone has ever given to Taniya plus a conversation that will inspire you to take action towards your MORE.
Grab your pen and get ready to take action!
“Have a game plan but don’t have a plan” - @TaniyaNayak Click To Tweet
“Try to have 5 sources of income” - @TaniyaNayak Click To Tweet
- 02:55 – The shift from desire to reality success
- 03:52 – “I didn’t want to live the rest of my life just showing up” – @TaniyaNayak
- 09:34 – Making bold moves to expand
- 18:02 – “In order for me to grow I have to give up a little bit of that control” – @TaniyaNayak
- 19:15 – How specific should your plans be?
- 22:57 – The best advice anyone has ever given Taniya
- 26:48 – A quote to inspire you…
Subscribe to The Fierce Files!