“There is no perfect time for growth - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
Michelle Taylor-Jones is the global diversity and inclusion leader at Dell Technologies, a leader in digital transformation that drives business success. She oversees strategy, development, and sponsorship for external strategic partners, customers, candidates, and suppliers. Michelle has over 21 years of experience as an Executive leader in Talent Management, Executive Recruiting, and Diversity and Inclusion, at Bank of America and MassMutual Insurance Corporation.
During this episode, Michelle will share how her marriage scared her to action and forced her to make decisions that moved her into her next level of succeeding. Both personal and professional. Failure was absolutely not an option for her and should not be for you!
Learn to visualize your ultimate outcome and emerge into a person that you love. This conversation will provide you with the 5 steps you’ll need to finally put yourself first. Grab a pen and get ready to create a plan for your own personal growth.
“You either grow together or you grow apart” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 02:59 - The illusion that we have it all together
- 05:02 - Realizing that you must move into your MORE
- 06:15 - “There is no perfect time for growth” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 07:58 - Separating after 25 years of marriage
- 10:34 - “You either grow together or you grow apart” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 12:17 - “You deserve to be first” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 13:02 - Emerging into your new self
- 16:18 - Creating a plan for your own personal growth
- 18:33 - “You can’t do it by yourself” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 19:09 - Leveraging your network for support
“You can’t do it by yourself” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets