“I found out that I had this natural ability to make women feel beautiful” - Kim Roxie
Kim Roxie is the Founder & CEO of LAMIK Beauty, a clean beauty brand that caters to multicultural women. After opening her own brick-and-mortar makeup shop at age 21, in Houston, TX on a $500 investment, Kim ran that store for 14 years and was the youngest African American woman to have her products carried in a major department store. In 2019, Roxie pivoted her business and launched LAMIK as an e-commerce beauty company. In 2020, Roxie secured a partnership with an augmented reality company to launch an innovative tech-enabled website that allows consumers to digitally try on cosmetics.
In this episode, Kim shares her story of success as she followed the path God set forth for her to help women feel the beauty they already have. With Kim’s inspiring story, you will find that even You Can Do It Yourself!
“Everything is working great but God is calling us to greater” - Kim Roxie
- 2:45 Kim Roxie’s beginnings in Beauty
- 3:27 “I found out that I had this natural ability to make women feel beautiful” - Kim Roxie
- 12:45 Be the answer! Event with Nicole Roberts Jones
- 14:01 Kim’s journey from storefront to stardom
- 23:58 “Everything is working great but God is calling us to greater!” - Kim Roxie
- 27:55 Connecting with Kim and LAMIK
- 29:21 “You don’t have to compromise your health for your beauty” - Kim Roxie
“You don’t have to compromise your health for your beauty” - Kim Roxie