“Women know the power of a red lip” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton is Director, Supplier Diversity for Delta Air Lines. She is also the founder of Paint Your Lips Red, a global movement to empower, equip, create awareness and become a daily reminder for women to use their voice and watch the magic that happens through the power of wearing red lipstick. As a transformational leader, Dr. Burton has worked in various strategic management level positions with national and international responsibility involving diversity and inclusion for such companies as Xerox, AT&T and IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) where she served as manager of supplier diversity.
During this episode, Karmetria will share how to use your seat at the table. She shares about the power of speaking up and empowering others in the journey as you use your voice to be bold, authentic, and unapologetic. Find out how painting your lips red will empower you to be FIERCE, fearless, and feminine in your personal and professional life.
“We have a responsibility to use our voice” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- 01:13 - Dr. Karmetria background and introduction
- 02:41 - Paint Your Lips Red mission and movement
- 04:31 - “Women know the power of a red lip” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- 05:37 - Standing up to use and own your voice
- 07:28 - “We have a responsibility to use our voice” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- 10:09 - Can you have it all without letting anything go?
- 10:20 - “We as women can do it all and have it all” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- 15:41 - Being feminine with your red lips
- 20:10 - Signing the pledge to level up your life
“We as women can do it all and have it all” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton