“Anything that was not of God, I have to shake it.” – Sonia Jackson Myles
Sonia Jackson Myles is the Founder of The Sister Accord Movement and the Author of “The Sister Accord: 51 Ways To Love Your Sister”. Before launching her Sister Accord business full-time, Sonia was an executive in Corporate America with over 20 years of experience. She has worked for Ford Motor Company, The Gillette Company and The Procter & Gamble Company. Her last corporate role was as P&G’s Director, Global Packaging Purchases, where she managed $6B in spend.
During this episode, Sonia walks us through the process of her saying yes to her purpose! Despite her booming career in the corporate world, she knew it was time to say yes to the billion dollar gift inside of her and to build it. In sharing her story, Sonia gives you the insight that helped her to find her purpose so that you too can find your purpose knowing that others out there need you. Discover the steps to bring your purpose, your dreams to life!
“The sister accord is about the people I’ve been called to serve.” – Sonia Jackson Myles
- 00:52 – Sonia’s professional background
- 04:36 – The defining moment of her career
- 07:31 – The birth of Sister Accord
- 11:36 – When she decided to accept God’s gift
- 17:14 – Upside in facing your fears
- 18:44 – Bringing her dream to life
- 22:28 – 3 fundamental steps in her transformation
- 22:52 – “Anything that was not of God, I have to shake it.” – Sonia Jackson Myles
- 25:59 – “The sister accord is about the people I’ve been called to serve.” – Sonia Jackson Myles
- 28:14 – Invitation to the Slay Summit
- 29:49 – “Everyone need to be operating in purpose.” – Sonia Jackson Myles
“Everyone needs to be operating in purpose.” – Sonia Jackson Myles