“Be fierce about what you know.” - Cheryl Walker-Robertson
Cheryl Walker-Robertson is the founder of Protocol International, an organization that provides transformative training and coaching for today’s executives and tomorrow’s business leaders. Ms. Walker-Robertson, widely recognized as a person of extraordinary insight and ability is often in demand as a speaker and expert on the critical issues facing today’s market. Her wide-ranging expertise includes executive leadership, coaching, organizational management, and interpersonal protocol and professional skills development. Her client range represents Fortune 500 businesses, government, education, entertainment and more.
On this episode, Cheryl shares the amazing realization of her gift which eventually became the light of her career. After receiving her very first paycheck from an unexpected offer, she decided to build her own business, thus, the birth of Protocol International. She believes that every woman has her own gift, something she is very good at, and she inspires all the women to appreciate it and go beyond. Listen in and find out what it takes to say YES to your gift!
“No one knows more about what you do than you.” - Cheryl Walker-Robertson
- 01:02 – Who is Cheryl Walker-Robertson?
- 02:59 – The realization of Protocol International
- 09:26 – Shifting her gift into a business
- 10:25 – The Light House Effect
- 10:52 – “That thing that you’re so good at becomes light.” - Cheryl Walker-Robertson
- 11:50 – The process of building the business
- 13:29 – What it takes to say YES to your gift
- 14:37 – “When you’re an entrepreneur, you have to make hardcore decisions all the time.” - Cheryl Walker-Robertson
- 19:00 – Cheryl’s advice: 3 steps in leveling up your gift
- 19:18 – “Be fierce about what you know.” - Cheryl Walker-Robertson
- 20:07 – “No one knows more about what you do than you.” - Cheryl Walker-Robertson
“When you’re an entrepreneur, you have to make hardcore decisions all the time.” - Cheryl Walker-Robertson