“There was something missing. There was a void” - @NicholWhiteman
Nichol Whiteman is the Executive Director of the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation who is focused on finding innovative ways to create opportunities for children through programs that engage with kids in sports, help kids stay active and promote academic success. She’s a dynamic nonprofit and corporate executive with over a decade of proven ability in fundraising, strategic relationship management, first-class project management, and organizational design.
During this episode, Nichol shares how the power of giving back has greatly impacted her both professionally and personally. She shares who it has created a level of balance in discipline and independence when raising her children. Listen and learn the insight to build a strong work ethic that will help you reach your breathtaking future. Towards the end, Nichol will give practical advice to her younger self that will surely be teachable nuggets that will bring you more happiness and fulfillment.
“We cannot be less than who we are in our marriages” - @NicholWhiteman
- 00:51 - Nichols background and introduction
- 03:21 - From finance to philanthropy
- 04:43 - “There was something missing. There was a void” - @NicholWhiteman
- 06:45 - Working as a mom and businesswomen
- 12:27 - “We cannot be less than who we are in our marriages” - @NicholWhiteman
- 16:22 - Building a positive and strong work ethic
- 18:32 - Giving up and letting go to grow
- 19:29 - “Make sure your voice is heard” - @NicholWhiteman
- 20:57 - Fighting to reach your ultimate dreams
- 24:49 - Nichol’s advice to her younger self
“Make sure your voice is heard” - @NicholWhiteman