“There’s Always Good, There’s Always Something Wonderful, There’s Always Something That We Might Overlook, Even If We Think We’re Buried Under The Ground” - Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
Dr. Renee’s passion in life is to make an impact in the global world, empowering others.
She is an award-winning multi-book Published Author (Thomas Nelson); Dale Carnegie and John Maxwell Certified Speaker, Teacher, Trainer; Media Personality; Senior Pastor; Entrepreneur; Strategist; Consultant; Cause Advocate, a Life Transformation Advisor and a Recipient of The Barack Obama President’s Lifetime Achievement Award for her service.
Utilizing her experiences from the corporate, non-profit, and faith sectors-she specializes in helping others gain clear perspectives in every area of life. With expertise in leadership and personal development; change, crisis and performance management, and executive coaching; she leaves no stone unturned in guiding others.
Whether working with clients one on one, a team, or an organization to level up or move them from a crisis to a comeback, she gives practical, solid, and powerful wisdom on leveraging every aspect of life
This episode I chat with Dr. Renee about recognizing the true gifts and opportunities God gives us in times of struggle and adversity. Dr. Renee shares her own journey and gives us inspiration and insight as to how sometimes we may need to recalibrate to move further into what’s next.
.“It’s Hard To Find Peace When Your Life Is In Pieces” Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
- 2:07 Dr. Renee’s story of More!
- 3:14 “There’s always good, there’s always something wonderful, there’s always something that we might overlook,
- even if we think we’re buried under the ground” - Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
- 6:43 What has standing in your truth done to your ability to grow?
- 10:41 “It’s Hard to find Peace when your life is in Pieces” Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
- 17:56 Bank Roll Your Brilliance Challenge!
- 19:46 Dr. Renee’s Three tips to realizing your more!
- 27:11 “You can soar into that new life that awaits you, but you’re going to have to do the work” - Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
“You can soar into that new life that awaits you, but you’re going to have to do the work”
- Dr. Renee Hornbuckle