“We all get ideas all the time but we don’t act on them” - Dr. Sheila Robinson
Dr. Sheila Robinson is the founder & publisher of Diversity Woman Magazine, a professional business magazine for women leaders, executives, and entrepreneurs of all races, cultures, and backgrounds. Sheila has been honored with the MEAC Image Award as a positive role model for young women. Other honors include 2011 Minority Business Person of the Year by the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce, 2017 National Association of Female Executives Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and in 2018 a Global Leaders Hall of Fame Award.
During this episode, Sheila shares how you can be all that you desire to be by pursuing your vision and true purpose in life. Learn why you need to define success in your own words to actually become successful. Find out what to do when you start hitting a brick wall and why it actually may be necessary.
“Define what success means to you?” - Dr. Sheila Robinson
- 00:53 - Sheila’s background and introduction
- 03:37 - Leaving corporate America…
- 04:42 - “We all get ideas all the time but we don’t act on them” - Dr. Sheila Robinson
- 05:26 - Hitting a brick wall and overcoming major obstacles
- 07:03 - “Define what success means to you?” - Dr. Sheila Robinson
- 11:46 - How to actually move into your MORE and follow your dreams
- 14:10 - “Explore what your next goal and desire is” - Dr. Sheila Robinson
- 19:40 - Giving yourself permission to decide
- 25:58 - Focusing on your own journey
“Explore what your next goal and desire is” - Dr. Sheila Robinson