Felicia Leatherwood has been a natural hair stylist in the entertainment industry for over 15 years. Her styles have been featured on such high profile acts as Oscar Award nominee Ava Duvernay (“Selma” director), Issa Rae of HBO’s Insecure, megastar Will Smith, Grammy winner/R&B superstar Jill Scott, and the list goes on and on…
Felicia message is rooted in the idea of holistic health and fundamentally loving yourself.
During this episode, you will learn how to move forward into your gift with confidence and style despite what others say about you. Find out what it takes to grow your business and shift into your MORE with the three steps discussed towards the end of the show.
It’s time to be uncomfortable! Be willing to not be okay with ordinary or mediocre! You are worthy of having whatever you say you want!
“You can always create from nothing” - Felicia Leatherwood of @LovingYourHair
“You are worthy of having whatever it is you say you want” - Felicia Leatherwood of @LovingYourHair
“Be around people who support you” - Felicia Leatherwood @LovingYourHair
- 02:18 - Shift in your more and move to the next level
- 03:44 - How Felicia inspired the natural hair look and confidence
- 05:27 - Letting go in order to move forward into your gift
- 06:58 - “You can always create from nothing” - Felicia Leatherwood
- 08:05 - Being true to yourself in order to grow your business
- 17:04 - “You are worthy of having whatever it is you say you want” - Felicia Leatherwood
- 18:03 - How to implement your own MORE in 3 steps
- 19:03 - “Be around people who support you” - Felicia Leatherwood