Dr. Holly Carter is the CEO of Relevé Entertainment, leading one of the premier management, development and production companies for family and faith inspired content, artists, and brands.
Holly’s commitment to her faith is most admirable as she is the Chair of Freedom of Spirit, an outreach ministry which is dedicated to serving the homeless and less fortunate in South Los Angeles for the past 35 years.
During this episode, Holly will share some of the defining moments that have drastically shaped her life. You’ll be inspired by how she stood in her truth while in a traditionally non-faith based industry.
Although it’s difficult to honor who you are while not compromising your values you will learn how to stand brave and stay firm in your conviction. Absorb the powerful advice she gives to her own daughter and for young women around the world. Listen to the very end to get insight into the morning ritual and daily routine that allows Holly to start the day with intent and purpose.
“Hide not your heart because there’s something he’s trying to get through to you, so pay attention” - @DrHollyCarter
“You’ve got to be a woman of substance and purpose” – @DrHollyCarter
“You can do exactly what you believe you can do” - @DrHollyCarter
“Be focused, be consistent, and have conviction” - @DrHollyCarter
- 02:37 – Defining moments that shaped her life
- 04:53 – “I’ve sat in months and months of shame” - Dr. Holly Carter
- 07:20 - “Hide not your heart because there’s something he’s trying to get through to you, so pay attention” - Dr. Holly Carter
- 08:57 – “You can do exactly what you believe you can do” - Dr. Holly Carter
- 11:03 – Standing in your truth in a non-faith based industry
- 13:35 – How to honor who you are and not compromise
- 15:57 – Advice to younger women and daughters
- 18:01 – “Be focused, be consistent, and have conviction” - Dr. Holly Carter
- 18:32 – Standing brave and staying firm in your conviction
- 22:11 – Morning ritual and daily routines