“Things That Are Hard For All Of Us To Ask For, Are; Love And Support” - Elayne Fluker
After working in media as a journalist for more than 20 years, Elayne Fluker launched a business that is firmly planted in the notion of women supporting women, particularly along the entrepreneurial journey. She found her sweet spot: doing what she loves and what she does best—a blend of personal development and personal branding… is the host of the Support Is Sexy Podcast featuring interviews with more than 500 diverse women entrepreneurs, and the author of her soon to be released book Get Over “I Got It”
In this episode we discuss about what inside of us holds us back and how we can learn to ask God and others for help and how we can discover new ways to push past our obstacles and find our All with her new book “Get Over “I Got.
“We Are All, As Human Beings, More Connected Than We Ever Imagined” - Elayne Fluker
- 1:50 Elayne’s start with Momentum workshop and personal development
- 2:18 “Things that are hard for all of us to ask for, are; Love and Support” - Elayne Fluker
- 4:02 Understanding support, when we feel either Defiant, Defensive or Defeated
- 9:24 “We Are All, As Human Beings, More Connected Than We Ever Imagined” - Elayne Fluker
- 15:10 Nicole Roberts Jones’ Annual Brilliance School Business Course
- 17:52 Ways to say YES and ask for and find H,E,L,P
- 18:38 “Having It All, Doesn’t mean Doing It All Alone” - Elayne Fluker
- 25:16 How you can Get over “I Got It” with Elayne’s new book and find your all!
“Having It All, Doesn’t Mean Doing It All Alone” - Elayne Fluker