“I look at failures as blessings passed forward” - @PashaCarter
Pasha Carter is the co-founder of The VIP Network Inc. and a member of The Forbes Coaches Council. Pasha was featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME MAGAZINE and THE WEALTH CHOICE, a book written by Dr. Dennis Kimbro and The Napoleon Hill Foundation. Pasha Carter was voted “Top 25 Women In Business” by Courageous Woman Magazine. She is ranked in the top 15 Female Networkers In The World out of over 14 million women worldwide.
In this episode, Pasha will share how she was able to stand in her truth around difficult circumstances within her professional and personal life. Find out the valuable lessons that failure teaches us and ways it can positively affect your growth. Learn techniques to encompassing a successful working relationship with your spouse.
“You have to have a purpose and you have to change the world” - @PashaCarter
- 00:51 - Pasha’s background and introduction
- 02:45 - “You have to have a purpose and you have to change the world” - @PashaCarter
- 03:17 - How standing in your truth can grow your business
- 03:42 - “The more you fail the more you succeed” - @PashaCarter
- 04:11 - Learning in the moments of failure
- 07:25 - The dark times that make you want to quit
- 11:50 - Having a successful working relationship with your spouse
- 19:19 - Loving yourself and all your flaws
- 22:51 - Realizing your failures are blessings
- 24:15 - “I look at failures as blessings passed forward” - @PashaCarter
- 25:38 - Being the best example for your kids
“The more you fail the more you succeed” - @PashaCarter