“Don’t let what you don’t know to stop you from moving forward” - Debbie Lorenzo of @francesgreyny
Debbie Lorenzo is the founder and designer of Frances Grey, a line of custom, statement hats designed with a bold and creative sensibility. Years prior to starting her own company, Debbie found her great grandmother’s passport and knew it meant something special. That woman, Frances Grey, a seamstress from the beautiful island of Jamaica, would become the inspiration and namesake of this new line and woman-run business.
During this episode, Debbie will share powerful insights about finding yourself again. She shares her story of being a young mom and after a very tough divorce having to reinvent herself including ways she created long-lasting change. Learn why putting yourself first is a priority and improves your happiness and overall productivity. Find out what to do when you don’t know what to do and prevent fear from stopping you from living your best life.
“Learn every aspect of your business” - Debbie Lorenzo of @francesgreyny
- 00:57 - Debbie’s background and introduction
- 02:32 - Reinventing yourself and going back to school
- 07:53 - Realizing that you are on the right path
- 10:27 - Positively working with your daughter
- 15:52 - Choosing yourself first before serving others
- 17:28 - “If I better myself I’ll be good for you” - Debbie Lorenzo of @francesgreyny
- 20:29 - Reaching your crossroads in life
- 21:54 - “Don’t let what you don’t know to stop you from moving forward” - Debbie Lorenzo of @francesgreyny
- 24:56 - Insight advice for new and veteran entrepreneurs
- 26:21 - “Learn every aspect of your business” - Debbie Lorenzo of @francesgreyny
“If I better myself I’ll be good for you” - Debbie Lorenzo of @francesgreyny