“We Are Not Here For Ourselves. I Think If Everybody Realized That, They’d Be More Willing To Pivot” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
Marcella is a Holistic Financial Coach and co-founder of Legacy Builder Group, LLC, a holistic coaching and investment firm helping families build wealth with purpose. Marcella spent much of her time speaking on the importance of Legacy Building and financial education.
Marcella has received numerous awards and recognition in finance and entrepreneurship and has made numerous appearances on radio and blogs discussing her insights on family, finance, and entrepreneurship. She is a contributing author of the book “The Glamourless Side of Entrepreneurship: What They Didn’t Tell You About Being A Woman in Business” and “The ABCs of Success”.
In this episode, Marcella and I dive into the deep waters of family and personal legacy and how to say Yes for not only yourself but also how to teach the next generation to embrace the Yes! they have in themselves. We chat about how to recognize your own value and the difficult task of teaching and learning from our predecessors AND successors.
“The He Who Has A “Why”, Can Endure Any “How”.” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- 2:27 How Marcella said YES! to her fifth-generation legacy!
- 4:05 “We Are Not Here For Ourselves. I Think If Everybody Realized That, They’d Be More Willing To Pivot” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- 7:50 What is it that continues to give you courage to keep saying yes to your journey?
- 9:31 “The He Who Has A “Why”, Can Endure Any “How”.” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- 10:51 Nicole Roberts Jones Brilliance Road Map Quiz!
- 11:47 Learning to recognize and know your Value!
- 16:21 Marcella’s four areas of focus for growth
- 18:23 “You Don’t Have to go through Destruction or Turmoil to Come Out On The Other End Well” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- 22:45 Paving the way for the next generation of YES!
“You Don’t Have to go through Destruction or Turmoil to Come Out On The Other End Well” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- Twitter: @msmwilliams
- LinkedIn: @msmwilliams
- <>LinkedIn: @msmwilliams
- Instagram: @marcellamwilliams