“God meets you when you’re moving not thinking” - @brandicedaniel
During this episode, Brandice will share how her persistence and faith in God allowed her to cliff jump into her life’s passion. Find out exactly why she quit a job she loved and overcame consistent hardship and struggles to ultimately reach a career that truly fulfills her. Learn to start with what you have and why you must go after your MORE. Listen to the end for motivation that will help you push your way to success.
Brandice Daniel is the founder and CEO of Harlem’s Fashion Row (HFR), the most prestigious platform for multicultural fashion designers. HFR has partnered with brands such as Verizon, Prudential, and Coca Cola. She is a coach for multicultural fashion designers, writer, speaker, podcaster, entrepreneur and on top of all of that a wife and a mom.
“God knew when I would be ready for this type of an opportunity” - @brandicedaniel
- 02:29 - Realizing that the job you love isn’t your passion
- 03:50 - “God meets you when you’re moving not when you’re thinking” - @brandicedaniel
- 05:34 - The ups and downs of the first event
- 11:44 - Giving advice to your younger self
- 15:13 - “HFR is nothing without Christ” - @brandicedaniel
- 20:53 - Working hard to meet your life’s work
- 23:21 - “God knew when I would be ready for this type of an opportunity” - @brandicedaniel
- 24:44 - What you must do in order to go after your MORE
- 25:00 - “Start where you are with what you have” - @brandicedaniel
- 27:50 - A life without cliff jumping and why you need to do it
- 28:47 - “God has never failed me” - @brandicedaniel
“Start where you are with what you have” - @brandicedaniel