“Standing in my truth is everything” - Tina Lifford
Hollywood veteran Tina Lifford plays the vivacious breakout character Aunt Vi on the critically acclaimed television drama, Queen Sugar. However, she is equally accomplished behind the camera, Tina is the respected playwright of THE CIRCLE, a play about how seven diverse women navigate the choppy waters of life together; author of The Little Book of BIG LIES (released by Harper Collins in November 2019); and CEO of The Inner Fitness Project, a personal development network committed to making the practices and benefits of “Inner Fitness” as familiar, well understood and accessible as those of physical fitness.
In this episode, Tina will share the work of Inner Fitness so that you can be fully alive and thrive in your life. Learn to reconnect with the deepest most satisfying parts of yourself, leave the past behind and dare to go after the life you most want to live. YES, you can have both outer success and true inner happiness!
“Say yes to ourselves” - Tina Lifford
- 00:46 - Tina’s background and introduction
- 02:47 - “Standing in my truth is everything” - Tina Lifford
- 04:45 - How you can face fear and overcome it
- 12:20 - “Say yes to ourselves” - Tina Lifford
- 14:45 - Understanding the surviving self, the thriving self, and infinite self
- 21:30 - Allowing God to let us do the impossible
- 23:02 - “When you accept yourself you are invincible” - Tina Lifford
- 26:08 - The most important thing for you to do!
“When you accept yourself you are invincible” - Tina Lifford
- For a Free Foundational Inner Fitness Workout CLICK HERE and use the code “Thrive”