“If you listen to that guiding force, it will lead the way” – Monalisa Johnson
Monalisa Johnson is not just an International TV Personality who recently appeared on Season 2 of the hit TV Show “60 Days In”, and UK’s “The Jail”, which aired on A&E. She regularly appears for TV interviews, radio talk shows, TEDx, and is sought after worldwide for advice on the prison family. She is the CEO & Executive Producer of Sierra Productions, a largely successful audio/video production company in New York City. In addition to this, she is also a licensed and ordained minister of the Gospel, and a certified Life Coach. Monalisa Johnson has proven herself to be an exceptional and accomplished TV Personality, businesswoman, and visionary!
In the middle of running a successful production company, Monalisa’s life was completely knocked off course in 2012, when she received a call that changed EVERYTHING. This breakdown which she would later realize was the epiphany moment that led to her breakthrough and becoming the founder of Parents with Incarcerated Children.
On this episode, Monalisa shares her extraordinary awakening. During this conversation, she shares valuable insight on what it means to say YES to your true purpose even when it shifts your vision and every way you have ever seen your world.
“In order to stay woke, I needed to do the work” – Monalisa Johnson
- 01:05 – Who is Monalisa Johnson?
- 02:43 – How she was able to breakthrough from her breakdown
- 04:07 – Monalisa saying YES in the face of fear
- 04:55 – “If you listen to that guiding force, it will lead the way” – Monalisa Johnson
- 07:31 – The call in August 2012 that changed her life
- 12:51 – Her awakening
- 15:02 – “In order to stay woke, I needed to do the work” – Monalisa Johnson
- 16:31 – Her climb
- 19:11 – Why she produced the TV series ‘Prisoner of Hope’
- 23:36 – Three steps in living your purpose
- 23:42 – “Align yourself with a great resounding YES!” – Monalisa Johnson
“Align yourself with a great resounding YES!” – Monalisa Johnson
“Fear is stopping you more than you could imagine.” – Nicole Roberts Jones
As a continuation of our season 3 premiere, as Nicole gave the 3 steps to Amplify Your Brilliance this episode focuses on one of the factors that stands in the way your next level which is fear and gives the steps to reverse that FEAR and move that into the mindset to make it happen = Faith.
Nicole shares how to release fear so that you can move closer to your breathtaking future by saying YES in the face of it. Ready to go after that Big BOLD Dream? This episodes gives you 4 steps that will shift everything!
Instead of faking it until you make it, it’s time to be it until you see it!
“If your dream doesn’t scare you, then you are not playing big enough.” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 01:15 – How fear contributes to failures
- 01:26 – “If your dream doesn’t scare you, then you are not playing big enough.” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 02:30 – Choosing Faith over Fear
- 04:09 – “You will either stick in fear or grow your faith.” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 04:38 – “Fear is stopping you more than you could imagine.” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 04:52 – Moving towards your dream by staying in the face of fear
- 08:11 – Real-life examples of reversing fear into faith
- 11:14 – 4 steps in moving from fear to faith
- 11:35 – “You are being called for bigger.” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 15:06 – Writing your “I Did That” List
- 19:21 – Trusting that everything will fall in place
“You will either stay stuck in fear or grow your faith.” – Nicole Roberts Jones
“Your brilliance is the territory God has entrusted to you” – Nicole Roberts Jones
Over the last two seasons of The Fierce Files, we have focused on women who have transformed their lives and reached the pinnacle of success by saying yes to their gifts and moving into their MORE. In this new season, we are changing the name of the podcast to Amplify Your Brilliance in order to inspire and motivate women to not just accept God’s gift, but to expand that gift and let it SHINE!
During the episode, Nicole shares her own shining moment when she left her Hollywood dream to pursue her purpose. She also shares 3 insightful steps that will help you expand your territory and go abundantly above all you could wish or think! This is an inspiring episode that will bring out that inner light in you to shine even BRIGHTER - because that light IS what others need! You have the keys inside you to transform and it’s time to AMPLIFY it.
“The gift in you is the answer to somebody’s prayer” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 00:59 – The reason behind the change
- 03:09 – The biblical history of expanding one’s territory
- 04:45 – “You have to let go of yesterday to move into tomorrow” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 05:12 – The definition of Amplify and Brilliance
- 06:08 – Allowing your light to shine
- 07:20 – “Your brilliance is the territory God has entrusted to you” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 10:02 – Nicole saying yes to her brilliance
- 14:57 – Calling out women who are ready to shine
- 17:10 – The purpose of Amplify Your Brilliance podcast
- 17:40 – “The gift in you is the answer to somebody’s prayer” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 19:23 – Pushing past your limit
- 23:10 – 3 steps in moving into your MORE
- 28:17 – “There is nothing wrong with wanting more” – Nicole Roberts Jones
“There is nothing wrong with wanting more” – Nicole Roberts Jones
“The door may close in your face but there is another that will open” - @AuthorValRain
Valerie Rainford is head of Advancing Black Leaders & Diversity Advancement Strategies at JPMorgan Chase. Valerie executes the strategy to deliver an increased level of focus to attract, hire, retain and advance top black talent at all levels of the organization.
She dedicates her life to uplifting others by sharing her incredible story of perseverance.
During this episode, Valerie will share the practical steps and mindset it took to rise to her present position as a successful corporate executive. You’ll learn that it’s more than just to create a plan but to use your true passion and talent to move into your MORE. A new opportunity is waiting for you behind the next door you open! Are you ready for it?!
“Write your future bio” - @AuthorValRain
- Book - Until the Brighter Tomorrow: One Woman’s Courageous Climb from the Projects to the Podium
“You have to find that thing that picks you up when the world takes you down” - @AuthorValRain
- 04:42 - Getting the courage to tell your story
- 11:12 - “The door may close in your face but there is another that will open” - @AuthorValRain
- 16:13 - Finding your talent and opportunity to use it
- 18:45 - “Write your future bio” - @AuthorValRain
- 20:34 - Having a plan to move into your MORE
- 24:41 - “I was not making enough time for myself” - @AuthorValRain
- 28:02 - Achieving your dream life
- 31:06 - “You have to find that thing that picks you up when the world takes you down” - @AuthorValRain
“God is so much bigger than us” - @KristenLPopeTV
Kristen L. Pope is an Award-Winning Journalist, Host, sought-after Speaker, and Encourager. Kristen most recently contributed to NBC Boston/NECN. Additionally, Pope founded her own boutique production company, “Pope Productions” and created the flagship variety show, “The Positive Controversy with Kristen Pope”. She’s also a media coach and has released her first online course, the “On-Air Academy.”
During this episode, Kristen will share how you can achieve your ultimate dreams and desires by surrendering to God’s will for your life. Learn to identify if what you want is what God has in store for you and how getting in alignment will change the trajectory of your life!
Even if you already feel successful, this episode will give you inspiring insight to help you reach your next level.
“God can’t bless what you pretend to be” - @KristenLPopeTV
- 02:40 - How to push through and persist!
- 03:08 - “I can’t do anything halfway” - @KristenLPopeTV
- 05:14 - Surrendering to God to achieve your ultimate desires
- 09:09 - “God is so much bigger than us” - @KristenLPopeTV
- 14:22 - Realizing that what you want isn’t what you were meant for
- 20:52 - Being able to make one step at a time
- 25:11 - Three things to do in order to move into your MORE
- 26:39 - “God can’t bless what you pretend to be” - @KristenLPopeTV
“I can’t do anything halfway” - @KristenLPopeTV