“Confront what is necessary” - @WendyGladney
Wendy Gladney is an international coach, consultant, author and transformational Speaker. Wendy is a multi-faceted businesswoman with close to a quarter century of experience in leading community-based organizations, small businesses, and corporations in America.
During this episode, Wendy will share how to embrace happiness and live a fulfilled life through forgiveness. Learn to confront anything that is holding you back and rise it. Wendy shared her 10 steps to heal in order to learn to let go what is no longer serving you and live a life of strength, courage, and joy.
“If you learn your meaning you’ll development your message” - @WendyGladney
- 00:58 - Wendy’s background and Introduction
- 03:06 - Why you should say yes to your MORE
- 05:20 - “If you learn your meaning you’ll develop your message” - @WendyGladney
- 05:33 - Finding your core meaning, message, and gift
- 08:09 - Getting yourself to a forgiving place
- 08:39 - “Forgiveness can change your life forever” - @WendyGladney
- 12:28 - Changing the trajectory of family history and learning from your parents
- 22:04 - The power of healing in 10 easy steps
- 25:50 - “Confront what is necessary” - @WendyGladney
“Forgiveness can change your life forever” - @WendyGladney
“Success is honestly being the best person you can be” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
Karen Alston is the Founder of Alston Marketing Group now d/b/a, AM+G Marketing Communications and has built two companies and secured her professional brand as a trusted expert and advisor. She is a disrupter and speaks out on issues and is valued for her candor and honesty.
Karen is a frequent media contributor and has been featured in publications, radio, blogs, podcasts and speaks on a range of issues on TV news including The Today Show, MSNBC, Al Jazeera, Fox News and TV One (News One Now with Roland Martin) where she is a frequent guest contributor.
During this episode, Karen will share how you can live into your authentic self and in so doing redefines success. Listen in and understand what it takes to navigate not only your career but your life and family. Learn to make a massive shift in your contribution to society and become who you are unapologetically. You can make the shift into your MORE, today!
“It’s really hard to let go and be yourself” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiv
- 01:12 - Karen’s introduction and background
- 02:46 - The inspiration to go after your MORE
- 03:12 - “Success is honestly being the best person you can be” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
- 04:29 - Being and living your authentic self
- 09:30 - “It’s really hard to let go and be yourself” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
- 11:49 - Recovering from a terrible accident
- 14:15 - “In chasing money & dollars I was compromising who I was” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
- 20:32 - Redefining success and the “American Dream”
- 22:39 - A platform for women to share career and personal experiences
- 24:54 - Making the shift into your new self
“In chasing money & dollars I was compromising who I was” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
“Recognize that we are not perfect beings” - @RashmiAiran
Rashmi Airan is a keynote speaker and consultant determined to create organizational cultures focused on integrity, authenticity, and accountability. In addition to being a mother of two, Rashmi was a successful lawyer who graduated with honors from Columbia Law School. She utilizes her own experiences to share her human performance methodology, technique, and mindset that will catalyze leadership, growth, and stability in all organizations.
During this episode, Rashmi will share how she unexpectedly landed in prison and emerged with invaluable lessons learned both personally and professionally. Find out how you can come to a place of peace and courage once you give yourself the freedom to forgive. Most importantly, learn why you have a responsibility to share your inspiring story with others.
“Help others not make those same wrongs that you’ve already done” - @RashmiAiran
- 02:48 - How Rashmi ended up in prison
- 06:44 - Listening to your inner voice
- 10:37 - “Recognize that we are not perfect beings” - @RashmiAiran
- 14:05 - Starting life over after a six-month prison sentence
- 17:22 - Developing courage from her parents
- 20:14 - “Help others not make those same wrongs that you’ve already done” - @RashmiAiran
- 22:46 - Living your life in transparency and true honesty
- 23:47 - “I had to lose my freedom to gain complete freedom” - @RashmiAiran
“I had to lose my freedom to gain complete freedom” - @RashmiAiran
- Against the Slippery Slope | Rashmi Airan | TEDxGreenville
- The Gifts of Imperfection - Brené Brown
“God is so much bigger than us” - @KristenLPopeTV
Kristen L. Pope is an Award-Winning Journalist, Host, sought-after Speaker, and Encourager. Kristen most recently contributed to NBC Boston/NECN. Additionally, Pope founded her own boutique production company, “Pope Productions” and created the flagship variety show, “The Positive Controversy with Kristen Pope”. She’s also a media coach and has released her first online course, the “On-Air Academy.”
During this episode, Kristen will share how you can achieve your ultimate dreams and desires by surrendering to God’s will for your life. Learn to identify if what you want is what God has in store for you and how getting in alignment will change the trajectory of your life!
Even if you already feel successful, this episode will give you inspiring insight to help you reach your next level.
“God can’t bless what you pretend to be” - @KristenLPopeTV
- 02:40 - How to push through and persist!
- 03:08 - “I can’t do anything halfway” - @KristenLPopeTV
- 05:14 - Surrendering to God to achieve your ultimate desires
- 09:09 - “God is so much bigger than us” - @KristenLPopeTV
- 14:22 - Realizing that what you want isn’t what you were meant for
- 20:52 - Being able to make one step at a time
- 25:11 - Three things to do in order to move into your MORE
- 26:39 - “God can’t bless what you pretend to be” - @KristenLPopeTV
“I can’t do anything halfway” - @KristenLPopeTV
“You do love work when you’re living in your fierce” - @NRobertsJones
On this special episode airing the day before Valentine’s Day how about we don’t just celebrate romantic love, let’s celebrate doing work we love!
YES! It’s Time to Bring Your Passion BACK to Your WORK!
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life” – Confusious
Loving what you do isn’t just for a select few it is for ALL of us!
During this episode, Nicole Roberts Jones will share why pursuing passion in the work you do is a must. Find out how outside material desires can never fulfill your inside yearning. As Nicole gives you tips and tools to truly stand in the highest and best version of who God created you to be as you choose to do the work that gives you both meaning and fulfillment! Work that allows you to create your breathtaking future!
It’s time for you to take an honest look at the things you love and really begin to unapologetically only do what sets your soul on fire!
“An outside material answer can never fulfill an inside yearning” - @NRobertsJones
- 02:44 - The first step to finding your fierce
- 05:13 - “You do love work when you’re living in your fierce” - @NRobertsJones
- 08:00 - Why you must pursue a life of passion
- 13:32 - “An outside material answer can never fulfill an inside yearning” - @NRobertsJones
- 14:41 - Find your fierce experience
- 16:51 - “Do what sets your soul on fire” - @NRobertsJones
“Do what sets your soul on fire” - @NRobertsJones