If you don’t change you’re not growing, if you’re growing you’re not living” - Trisch Smith
Trisch Smith is the Global Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at Edelman, a top global communications agency. She has managed stakeholder outreach, strategic positioning, reputation management, and public affairs campaigns for a host of Fortune 500 corporations, non-profits and associations seeking to engage a broad spectrum of stakeholders, including Chevron, Toyota, Starbucks, Girl Scouts of the USA, United Way of America and Walmart, among several others.
In this episode, Trisch will share how she was able to create change, develop the courage to embrace failure as an opportunity to grow, and achieve winning results. Learn why you have to think beyond the limits others have placed on you and how change is important for personal and professional development. Recognize your redefining moments and become who you were born to be!
“Standing in your truth means being all that you’re created to be” - Trisch Smith
- 00:51 - Trisch’s introduction and background
- 02:12 - How standing in your truth can help grow your career
- 04:09 - “Standing in your truth means being all that you’re created to be” - Trisch Smith
- 06:39 - Learning to embrace a massive failure
- 08:28 - “If you don’t change you’re not growing, if you’re growing you’re not living” - Trisch Smith
- 10:53 - The defining moment to make a change in your career
- 18:37 - Redefining the normal to fulfill your true purpose
- 22:09 - Are you using the gifts and talents you were given?
- 24:02 - How to blow up your box and succeed!
- 25:33 - “Just because it hasn’t been done doesn’t mean you can’t be the one to do it” - Trisch Smith
“Just because it hasn’t been done doesn’t mean you can’t be the one to do it” - Trisch Smith