“I declare that I am going to live the unlimited version of myself.” - Dr. Oneeka Williams
Dr. Oneeka Williams ranks among the top Urologic Surgeons in the United States with the commitment to inspire all children, and especially girls, towards a greater interest in science, a positive attitude, and the pursuit of excellence in all their endeavors. To further her advocacy of literacy and science education, she is authored a series of books called Dr. Dee Dee Dynamo to encourage kids to live a life without limits. In addition to her work with kids, she has expanded her habits of positivity and now also has programming for adults.
During this episode, Dr. Oneeka shares her childhood experiences and how she overcame her early challenges and how she remained focused to do the things she was destined for. She also shares that light bulb moment that led her to create Dr. Dee Dee Dynamo and expand into the adult work she is doing now. Listen in to this episode and discover the limitless opportunities available to you.
“God chooses ordinary people and gives them extraordinary assignments.” - Dr. Oneeka Williams
- 00:20 – Who is Dr. Oneeka Williams?
- 03:10 – “I declare that I am going to live the unlimited version of myself.” - Dr. Oneeka Williams
- 04:40 – Raise your hand for that unlimited moment
- 06:35 – “God chooses ordinary people and gives them extraordinary assignments.” - Dr. Oneeka Williams
- 09:20 – Knowing our whys
- 10:10 – “God doesn’t call us to stop and standstill”- Dr. Oneeka Williams
- 11:50 – Living out your purpose
- 13:35 – Understanding how challenges develop us
- 15:30 – The Light Bulb moment
- 16:10 – Birth of Dr. Dee Dee Dynamo
- 18:30 – “The power of positivity is not having the world to be always alright but having coping mechanisms to face every challenge.” - Dr. Oneeka Williams
- 21:10 – Choosing between the best of both worlds
- 24:20 – Three steps to live with your unlimited self
- 28:10 – “The enemy of good is better” – Dr. Oneeka Williams
“God doesn’t call us to stop and standstill”- Dr. Oneeka Williams