“The door may close in your face but there is another that will open” - @AuthorValRain
Valerie Rainford is head of Advancing Black Leaders & Diversity Advancement Strategies at JPMorgan Chase. Valerie executes the strategy to deliver an increased level of focus to attract, hire, retain and advance top black talent at all levels of the organization.
She dedicates her life to uplifting others by sharing her incredible story of perseverance.
During this episode, Valerie will share the practical steps and mindset it took to rise to her present position as a successful corporate executive. You’ll learn that it’s more than just to create a plan but to use your true passion and talent to move into your MORE. A new opportunity is waiting for you behind the next door you open! Are you ready for it?!
“Write your future bio” - @AuthorValRain
- Book - Until the Brighter Tomorrow: One Woman’s Courageous Climb from the Projects to the Podium
“You have to find that thing that picks you up when the world takes you down” - @AuthorValRain
- 04:42 - Getting the courage to tell your story
- 11:12 - “The door may close in your face but there is another that will open” - @AuthorValRain
- 16:13 - Finding your talent and opportunity to use it
- 18:45 - “Write your future bio” - @AuthorValRain
- 20:34 - Having a plan to move into your MORE
- 24:41 - “I was not making enough time for myself” - @AuthorValRain
- 28:02 - Achieving your dream life
- 31:06 - “You have to find that thing that picks you up when the world takes you down” - @AuthorValRain
“God is so much bigger than us” - @KristenLPopeTV
Kristen L. Pope is an Award-Winning Journalist, Host, sought-after Speaker, and Encourager. Kristen most recently contributed to NBC Boston/NECN. Additionally, Pope founded her own boutique production company, “Pope Productions” and created the flagship variety show, “The Positive Controversy with Kristen Pope”. She’s also a media coach and has released her first online course, the “On-Air Academy.”
During this episode, Kristen will share how you can achieve your ultimate dreams and desires by surrendering to God’s will for your life. Learn to identify if what you want is what God has in store for you and how getting in alignment will change the trajectory of your life!
Even if you already feel successful, this episode will give you inspiring insight to help you reach your next level.
“God can’t bless what you pretend to be” - @KristenLPopeTV
- 02:40 - How to push through and persist!
- 03:08 - “I can’t do anything halfway” - @KristenLPopeTV
- 05:14 - Surrendering to God to achieve your ultimate desires
- 09:09 - “God is so much bigger than us” - @KristenLPopeTV
- 14:22 - Realizing that what you want isn’t what you were meant for
- 20:52 - Being able to make one step at a time
- 25:11 - Three things to do in order to move into your MORE
- 26:39 - “God can’t bless what you pretend to be” - @KristenLPopeTV
“I can’t do anything halfway” - @KristenLPopeTV
“What got you to where you are may not get you to where you want to be.” - Michelle Gadsden-Williams
Michelle Gadsden-Williams is the managing director of North America Inclusion and Diversity at Accenture and has more than 25 years of experience as an advocate for equality within corporate America. She is also an Executive Committee Member of the Women’s Leadership Board of the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. She is an author, entrepreneur, producer, and philanthropist. In addition to her many titles, she is considered a thought leader around inclusion and diversity.
On this episode, Michelle gives away a powerful message that will surely motivate you to become the best version of yourself. With her book, Climb, she is set out to inspire people to find their passion and get to where they want to be. As she shares her own journey into finding her purpose, she reveals the biggest lessons she learned over the years. Listen in and find out how to reach for your north star.
“Lift others while you climb.” - Michelle Gadsden-Williams
- 00:52 – Michelle’s Introduction
- 02:00 – The journey to her own star
- 05:34 – Self-reflection and Self-discovery
- 07:57 – Building her Internal Brand
- 09:10 – “It’s all about passion, purpose, and power.” - Michelle Gadsden-Williams
- 11:07 – Biggest lessons she learned over the years
- 13:06 – What she does to take care of herself
- 14:11 – Coming up with the title “Climb”
- 16:23 – Steps in going after your North Star
- 19:17 – “I’m going to choose courage over comfort.” - Michelle Gadsden-Williams
- 20:15 – “What got you to where you are may not get you to where you want to be.” - Michelle Gadsden-Williams
- 25:49 – “Lift others while you climb.” - Michelle Gadsden-Williams
“It’s all about passion, purpose, and power.” - Michelle Gadsden-Williams
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life - Book
“It’s time for your MORE.” - @NicoleRobertsJones
In case you missed it last week, you still have time to join us for the SLAY Summit.
This week, in its 4th year, Nicole is hosting a FREE 5-day online training sharing a “behind the curtain” conversation with 13 Fierce and Focused power players that will help you unlock what you need to reach your next level of success.
On this episode, listen in to a sneak peek to Nicole’s SLAY Summit conversation and hear why she said yes to do this again for the 4th year in a row.
Are you dying to know how to transform your life and reach your next level while making money? Are you ready for your MORE?
This episode is an overview of what to expect in the upcoming SLAY Summit on August 5th to 9th. Listen as Nicole shares her own transformation from a 13,000-dollar income to 200,000 a year and what it took her to get there. If you are ready to move into your next level, then take action. Reserve your seat now!
“Struggle and Service should never coexist.” - @NicoleRobertsJones
- 01:56 – What does SLAY stands for?
- 03:52 – The awakening
- 04:22 – “It’s time for your MORE.” - @NicoleRobertsJones
- 05:12 – The realization of the dream
- 11:09 – The conference that changed her life
- 12:17 – “Struggle and Service should never coexist.” - @NicoleRobertsJones
- 12:27 – Why “Be The Answer” was created?
- 13:42 – Creating revenue from an intellectual property
- 15:39 – Invest in your next level
- 17:08 – “This movement to MORE is for all of us.” - @NicoleRobertsJones
“This movement to MORE is for all of us.” - @NicoleRobertsJones