“In order to grow you have to move and change” - @pamperry
Pam Perry is an award-winning communications professional, publisher of Speakers Magazine and founder of the National Association of Black Podcasters. She is known as the master of connecting the right people, for the right project, at the right time – Pam Perry PR works hard to help her clients’ brand (and get paid) like a superstar.
During this episode, Pam will share the value of owning your own media. Find out how to help your business and your brand stand out and shine in the spotlight so that you grow your business exponentially and in ways that you may have never thought were possible for you.
“Don’t settle. Go to the next level” - @pamperry
- 00:51 - Pam’s background and introduction
- 03:50 - Why you should say yes to your next!
- 05:09 - “In order to grow you have to move and change” - @pamperry
- 06:41 - Testing your faith as CEO of multiple companies
- 12:36 - “You’ve got to own your own media” - @pamperry
- 18:10 - Staying ahead of the curve to be successful
- 24:21 - Actionable steps to stand out and shine online
“You’ve got to own your own media” - @pamperry
“There is no perfect time for growth - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
Michelle Taylor-Jones is the global diversity and inclusion leader at Dell Technologies, a leader in digital transformation that drives business success. She oversees strategy, development, and sponsorship for external strategic partners, customers, candidates, and suppliers. Michelle has over 21 years of experience as an Executive leader in Talent Management, Executive Recruiting, and Diversity and Inclusion, at Bank of America and MassMutual Insurance Corporation.
During this episode, Michelle will share how her marriage scared her to action and forced her to make decisions that moved her into her next level of succeeding. Both personal and professional. Failure was absolutely not an option for her and should not be for you!
Learn to visualize your ultimate outcome and emerge into a person that you love. This conversation will provide you with the 5 steps you’ll need to finally put yourself first. Grab a pen and get ready to create a plan for your own personal growth.
“You either grow together or you grow apart” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 02:59 - The illusion that we have it all together
- 05:02 - Realizing that you must move into your MORE
- 06:15 - “There is no perfect time for growth” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 07:58 - Separating after 25 years of marriage
- 10:34 - “You either grow together or you grow apart” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 12:17 - “You deserve to be first” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 13:02 - Emerging into your new self
- 16:18 - Creating a plan for your own personal growth
- 18:33 - “You can’t do it by yourself” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 19:09 - Leveraging your network for support
“You can’t do it by yourself” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
“Be the voice for the voiceless” - @DiverStar
As Senior Vice President, Chief Diversity Officer for Omnicom Group, Tiffany leads the strategy that enhances the Omnicom vision to be a world class, benchmark company for sustainable diversity and inclusion and aligning this critical practice with the company’s business objectives and clients’ results.
Tiffany is a talent strategist with 19+ years of championing diverse professionals in the advertising industry. She is a heart director, a passionate hope dealer, and a dream defender.
During this episode, Tiffany will share how she shifted into a fearless mindset and connected to her passion. You’ll learn how to live in your most authentic self despite those around you with opposing opinions. Realize your creative excellence and take a chance towards your dreams.
Be who you were born to be, unapologetically!
“I’ve always been rewarded for my authenticity” - @DiverStar
- 01:18 - “Be the voice for the voiceless” - @DiverStar
- 03:43 - Starting to connect to your passion
- 07:19 - What makes Tiffany so fearless
- 13:50 - “I’ve always been rewarded for my authenticity” - @DiverStar
- 19:49 - Realizing your creative excellence
- 26:45 - How to be who you were born to be, unapologetically
- 31:04 - “Recognize when a gift is being given to you and take it” - @DiverStar
“Recognize when a gift is being given to you and take it” - @DiverStar