Have you ever felt like you live 2 separate lives? The one that everyone expects of you and another one you secretly yearn for?
Then it’s time to set your alter ego free!
During this episode, Nicole Roberts Jones shares what she calls living in your FIERCE! Yes, despite how successful you already are there is another level of you dying to come out and Nicole gives you the strategy to go after it! Find out the three key ways to stand in ALL of you unapologetically.
Uncover your life’s calling and live according to your FIERCE.
“Going after my FIERCE has been the greatest adventure of my life” - @NRobertsJones
“Find the work that sets your soul on fire” - @NRobertsJones
- 01:16 – Reading book quotes and realizations from Michelle Obama
- 05:00 – Beyonce and Sasha’s example of an alter ego
- 06:05 – “Going after my FIERCE has been the greatest adventure of my life” – @NRobertsJones
- 08:02 – Standing in all of you, unapologetically
- 12:26 – Inspiration to go after your MORE
- 12:27 – “Find the work that sets your soul on fire” – @NRobertsJones
“Parts of the lifestyle weren’t in alignment with me” - @JenniferLeahG
Jen Gottlieb is the co-founder of Unfair Advantage Live, an event that gives ambitious entrepreneurs an all-access pass to the couple’s extensive circle of media contacts. Jen’s 14-season run as a co-host on VH1 and an acclaimed starring role in a Broadway national tour has allowed her to teach others how to become the star of their own show. She helps aspiring business leader clients land spots on Entrepreneur, ABC, Inc Magazine, US News & World Report, Forbes, Fortune, and hundreds of other media outlets.
During this episode, Jen will help you listen when your destiny is calling. Learn to activate your mind, body, and soul to better align yourself with who you are meant to be. Find the courage to overcome the hard things you have to do to move forward with your life. Listen to the end for a simple yet effective morning routine that will kick start your day with immediate success.
“I’m going to figure out a way to do it that works for me” - @JenniferLeahG
- 02:47 - Deciding to become a coach
- 03:58 - “Parts of the lifestyle weren’t in alignment with me” - @JenniferLeahG
- 06:33 - What they don’t tell you about entertainment
- 08:51 - “I’m going to figure out a way to do it that works for me” - @JenniferLeahG
- 09:24 - Having to courage to move forward
- 11:21 - When your ideal life doesn’t go to plan
- 14:42 - Bringing your energy to onstage conferences
- 15:24 - “I work really really hard every day to make my life easy” - @JenniferLeahG
- 16:26 - Jen explains her morning routine
- 20:27 - Creating your own reality and the power of meditation
- 24:14 - Realigning your life towards true purpose
“I work really really hard every day to make my life easy” - @JenniferLeahG
“Confront what is necessary” - @WendyGladney
Wendy Gladney is an international coach, consultant, author and transformational Speaker. Wendy is a multi-faceted businesswoman with close to a quarter century of experience in leading community-based organizations, small businesses, and corporations in America.
During this episode, Wendy will share how to embrace happiness and live a fulfilled life through forgiveness. Learn to confront anything that is holding you back and rise it. Wendy shared her 10 steps to heal in order to learn to let go what is no longer serving you and live a life of strength, courage, and joy.
“If you learn your meaning you’ll development your message” - @WendyGladney
- 00:58 - Wendy’s background and Introduction
- 03:06 - Why you should say yes to your MORE
- 05:20 - “If you learn your meaning you’ll develop your message” - @WendyGladney
- 05:33 - Finding your core meaning, message, and gift
- 08:09 - Getting yourself to a forgiving place
- 08:39 - “Forgiveness can change your life forever” - @WendyGladney
- 12:28 - Changing the trajectory of family history and learning from your parents
- 22:04 - The power of healing in 10 easy steps
- 25:50 - “Confront what is necessary” - @WendyGladney
“Forgiveness can change your life forever” - @WendyGladney
“Success is honestly being the best person you can be” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
Karen Alston is the Founder of Alston Marketing Group now d/b/a, AM+G Marketing Communications and has built two companies and secured her professional brand as a trusted expert and advisor. She is a disrupter and speaks out on issues and is valued for her candor and honesty.
Karen is a frequent media contributor and has been featured in publications, radio, blogs, podcasts and speaks on a range of issues on TV news including The Today Show, MSNBC, Al Jazeera, Fox News and TV One (News One Now with Roland Martin) where she is a frequent guest contributor.
During this episode, Karen will share how you can live into your authentic self and in so doing redefines success. Listen in and understand what it takes to navigate not only your career but your life and family. Learn to make a massive shift in your contribution to society and become who you are unapologetically. You can make the shift into your MORE, today!
“It’s really hard to let go and be yourself” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiv
- 01:12 - Karen’s introduction and background
- 02:46 - The inspiration to go after your MORE
- 03:12 - “Success is honestly being the best person you can be” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
- 04:29 - Being and living your authentic self
- 09:30 - “It’s really hard to let go and be yourself” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
- 11:49 - Recovering from a terrible accident
- 14:15 - “In chasing money & dollars I was compromising who I was” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva
- 20:32 - Redefining success and the “American Dream”
- 22:39 - A platform for women to share career and personal experiences
- 24:54 - Making the shift into your new self
“In chasing money & dollars I was compromising who I was” - Karen Maria Alston @advertisingdiva