“There is no perfect time for growth - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
During this episode, Michelle will share how her marriage scared her to action and forced her to make decisions that moved her into her next level of succeeding. Both personal and professional. Failure was absolutely not an option for her and should not be for you!
Learn to visualize your ultimate outcome and emerge into a person that you love. This conversation will provide you with the 5 steps you’ll need to finally put yourself first. Grab a pen and get ready to create a plan for your own personal growth.
Michelle Taylor-Jones is the global diversity and inclusion leader at Dell Technologies, a leader in digital transformation that drives business success. She oversees strategy, development, and sponsorship for external strategic partners, customers, candidates, and suppliers. Michelle has over 21 years of experience as an Executive leader in Talent Management, Executive Recruiting, and Diversity and Inclusion, at Bank of America and MassMutual Insurance Corporation.
“You either grow together or you grow apart” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 02:59 - The illusion that we have it all together
- 05:02 - Realizing that you must move into your MORE
- 06:15 - “There is no perfect time for growth - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 07:58 - Separating after 25 years of marriage
- 10:34 - “You either grow together or you grow apart” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 12:17 - “You deserve to be first” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 13:02 - Emerging into your new self
- 16:18 - Creating a plan for your own personal growth
- 18:33 - “You can’t do it by yourself” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
- 19:09 - Leveraging your network for support
“You can’t do it by yourself” - Michelle Taylor-Jones @MTJSoulSonnets
“God meets you when you’re moving not thinking” - @brandicedaniel
During this episode, Brandice will share how her persistence and faith in God allowed her to cliff jump into her life’s passion. Find out exactly why she quit a job she loved and overcame consistent hardship and struggles to ultimately reach a career that truly fulfills her. Learn to start with what you have and why you must go after your MORE. Listen to the end for motivation that will help you push your way to success.
Brandice Daniel is the founder and CEO of Harlem’s Fashion Row (HFR), the most prestigious platform for multicultural fashion designers. HFR has partnered with brands such as Verizon, Prudential, and Coca Cola. She is a coach for multicultural fashion designers, writer, speaker, podcaster, entrepreneur and on top of all of that a wife and a mom.
“God knew when I would be ready for this type of an opportunity” - @brandicedaniel
- 02:29 - Realizing that the job you love isn’t your passion
- 03:50 - “God meets you when you’re moving not when you’re thinking” - @brandicedaniel
- 05:34 - The ups and downs of the first event
- 11:44 - Giving advice to your younger self
- 15:13 - “HFR is nothing without Christ” - @brandicedaniel
- 20:53 - Working hard to meet your life’s work
- 23:21 - “God knew when I would be ready for this type of an opportunity” - @brandicedaniel
- 24:44 - What you must do in order to go after your MORE
- 25:00 - “Start where you are with what you have” - @brandicedaniel
- 27:50 - A life without cliff jumping and why you need to do it
- 28:47 - “God has never failed me” - @brandicedaniel
“Start where you are with what you have” - @brandicedaniel
“Create a life by design not default” - @CarolineVClarke
During this episode, Caroline Clarke will share how to create a life by design and not by default. Work towards a passion driven desire that fulfills you as you get key insight into managing your work-life balance especially when you have reached the pinnacle of your success.
This transparent and honest conversation with Caroline will truly help you connect with who you are in order to live the life you desire and deserve!
Caroline Clarke is an award-winning journalist who has spent most of her career at the media company Black Enterprise, where she is currently Chief Brand Officer, Women of Power. Clarke co-founded the Women of Power brand in 2005. She is currently the host of the Women of Power TV show and editorial director of the Women of Power Summit, the nation’s largest annual conference targeting women-of- color executives.
“Start to be more competitive about wellness and self-care” - @CarolineVClarke
- 00:46 - Caroline’s introduction and backstory
- 02:14 - Identifying your first MORE experience
- 05:02 - Living into a parents legacy
- 09:18 - “Create a life by design not default” - @CarolineVClarke
- 12:28 - Fulfilling others needs from a passion driven desire
- 18:23 - “Start to be more competitive about wellness and self-care” - @CarolineVClarke
- 19:43 - Managing your work-life balance and screen time
- 23:41 - “It is so easy to have your productivity derailed by stuff that does matter but can’t matter every single second of the day” - @CarolineVClarke
- 24:14 - How to live your life by design
- 25:24 - “You can’t be intentional if you lack self-awareness” - @CarolineVClarke
“It is so easy to have your productivity derailed by stuff that does matter but can’t matter every single second of the day” - @CarolineVClarke
“When you commit to growing the gift in you. You multiply” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
In the season 2 premiere of the Fierce Files, Nicole Roberts Jones shares why 2019 is our year to Multiply.
In this episode, Nicole charges listeners to expand your territory, strive to be the best you can be and to reach the highest levels you can reach. To do less is to be an unfaithful steward of the life entrusted to you by God.
Get empowered and inspired to go after abundantly above all you could ever ask or think!
“There’s a billion-dollar brand in you” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
- 02:55 - “Our mission for 2019 is to multiply it”- Nicole Roberts Jones
- 04:09 - Favorite Bible stories with the multiple concepts
- 07:37 - “Produce good results… from the gifts and talents that are in you” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 08:11 - “When you commit to growing the gift in you. You multiply” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 10:23 - “There’s a billion-dollar brand in you” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 10:25 - First steps to take in order to multiply in 2019
- 13:01 - The reason you should go after your MORE this year!
- 15:33 - “The tool you have used on this level are not sufficient for your next” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 15:53 - How you can grow the gift inside of you and why you should yes to multiply!
“The tool you have used on this level are not sufficient for your next” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
Do you want to impact the world and make money while you do it?
You can even make money while you sleep, seriously.
There will be some tools that you’ll need in order to make this dream a reality. During this episode, you will understand how to use your passion and talents to write your own paycheck. Find out why most billions are successful and the reasons why 8 out of 10 business fail. Learn how to generate predictable revenue in your business today!
“I kept using tools that just were not sufficient on the level to which I was operating” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“What most billions don’t tell people is that they have multiple streams of income and that is why they’re successful” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“Make a significant impact in the world and make money while you do it” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
- 01:14 – Being broke after making millions for companies and individuals
- 05:40 – Why most billions are successful
- 07:08 – The first step to writing your own paycheck
- 08:11 – Why 8 out of 10 business fail
- 11:18 – Generate predictable revenue in your business
- 13:18 – “Make a significant impact in the world and make money while you do it” – Nicole Roberts Jones