You were born to be the answer!
Your gifts and talents are the answers to somebody’s problem.
Countless other women who are committed to their MORE reach incredible success and lead the industry in their expertise.
In this episode, Nicole Roberts Jones will share real-life stories that will inspire you to go after your MORE. You’ll hear HOW to say YES and move into your MORE while learning from exclusive insight from a strategy and coaching call Nicole had with Dr. Deborah Tillman.
Your life calling and purpose in life is in your DNA and must be shared with the world!
- 2: Why You Must Go After Your MORE – Part 1 – Your Job Is Not Big Enough For Your Gift
“Everyday that you’re not living in the full activation of your gifts you are holding up somebody’s answered prayer” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“In order to move into your more you’ve got to realize that your more is not for you. It’s for every person that needs you” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“When you are truly in tune with your life’s assignment others see your light as a spotlight on their darkness” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
- 01:29 – Two things your MORE is leading you to
- 03:00 – Successful people who are committed to their MORE
- 06:27 – Three ways to say yes and move into your MORE
- 08:10 – Dr. Deborah Tillman’s strategy and coaching call
- 12:15 – “In order to move into your more you’ve got to realize that your more is not for you. It’s for every person that needs you” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 14:24 – Knowing your life calling and purpose
Does it feel like something’s missing? You are not alone!
Understand that you may start a job or career and be excited yet may outgrow it. It might be time for your expansion and despite the fact that you are already successful in your job is not big enough for your gift.
During this episode, Nicole Roberts Jones will your MORE is and how to recognize it. She’ll share how others like Oprah, Michelle Obama, and Beyonce went after their MORE. Although it may be scary, Nicole will explain four steps that will help you achieve your gift, your fierce, and that next level that’s rumbling in your spirit.
Ignite the flame that burns inside of you. Go after your MORE!
“Anything that you do that is great will be scary” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“You’re going to do whatever it takes to become the person you need to become in order to obtain that next level of success that’s waiting for you” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
I get paid every day to do what sets my soul on fire and that’s why I’m committed to helping you” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
- 00:58 – Why your job is not big enough for your gift
- 02:40 – What is the MORE and how to recognize it
- 04:00 – How Oprah, Michelle Obama, and Beyonce went after their MORE
- 07:02 – “Anything that you do that is great will be scary” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 09:30 – Creating a strategy, business plan, and predictable results
- 10:24 – The final and most important step to achieving your MORE
- 11:27 – Analyzing Oprah’s OWN makeover: From failure to success
- 15:57 – “I get paid every day to do what sets my soul on fire and that’s why I’m committed to helping you” – Nicole Roberts Jones
“Be the voice for the voiceless” - @DiverStar
As Senior Vice President, Chief Diversity Officer for Omnicom Group, Tiffany leads the strategy that enhances the Omnicom vision to be a world class, benchmark company for sustainable diversity and inclusion and aligning this critical practice with the company’s business objectives and clients’ results.
Tiffany is a talent strategist with 19+ years of championing diverse professionals in the advertising industry. She is a heart director, a passionate hope dealer, and a dream defender.
During this episode, Tiffany will share how she shifted into a fearless mindset and connected to her passion. You’ll learn how to live in your most authentic self despite those around you with opposing opinions. Realize your creative excellence and take a chance towards your dreams.
Be who you were born to be, unapologetically!
“I’ve always been rewarded for my authenticity” - @DiverStar
- 01:18 - “Be the voice for the voiceless” - @DiverStar
- 03:43 - Starting to connect to your passion
- 07:19 - What makes Tiffany so fearless
- 13:50 - “I’ve always been rewarded for my authenticity” - @DiverStar
- 19:49 - Realizing your creative excellence
- 26:45 - How to be who you were born to be, unapologetically
- 31:04 - “Recognize when a gift is being given to you and take it” - @DiverStar
“Recognize when a gift is being given to you and take it” - @DiverStar
Sybil Amuti is an executive brand strategist, podcast producer, and co-host, philanthropist, coach, wife, and mother.
For over 15 years, Sybil has delivered world-class strategy and brand direction to some of the world’s most renown personal, corporate, and philanthropic brands, such as Scholastic, Nike, Sony Entertainment, Target, Nascar, Disney, HBO, Tony Robbins, and more.
Grab your pen because Sybil will tell you how to shine bright like a diamond!
During this episode, you will be given powerful advice that will help you to leap to the next level in your life. You’ll learn how to overcome your fear, shame, humiliation, and any doubt that might be holding you back from your true purpose and potential. Find your work-life balance as an entrepreneur, a mom, wife, sister, or even a friend. Say YES to your MORE and live your life to the fullest!
- Ep 144: Find Your Fierce with Nicole Roberts Jones
“I was only telling one part of my story” - @sybil_amuti
“My purpose is clear: To be love and light in this world” - @sybil_amuti
“Take care of your mind, body, and spirit” - @sybil_amuti
- 02:48 – How Sybil said yes to be able to do it all!
- 04:31 – “I was only telling one part of my story” – @sybil_amuti
- 07:14 – “If I were to die today I’d be totally unsatisfied with the way that I’ve served the world” – @sybil_amuti
- 09:41 – Overcoming your fear, shame, and humiliation
- 16:54 – “You’re surrendering your light to darkness” – @sybil_amuti
- 20:49 – “My purpose is clear: To be love and light in this world” – @sybil_amuti
- 23:09 – Finding your work-life balance as an entrepreneur
- 31:40 – Advice that will get you to your next level
- 31:52 – “Take care of your mind, body, and spirit” – @sybil_amuti