Sophia A Nelson, Esq is an NBC NEWS CONTRIBUTOR, MSNBC Commentator, Award-Winning Journalist & Best-Selling Author. She engages audiences with her discerningly conservative, yet candidly independent perspective on the top political news of the day, and the importance of fostering inclusion in today’s cultural landscape.
During this episode, Sophia with share how to stay motivated and hungry for success. You’ll get key insights into the thoughts and emotion of a true to be disruptor, understand how to honor yourself and know your value. Listen as Sophie speaks on her tragic past and how she overcame adversity. Learn how to live your most authentic life and go after your dreams like your life depends on it because one day, it might…
“I had to decide to go up or out and I chose to go out” - @IAmSophiaNelson
“I didn’t have a choice but to be independent” - @IAmSophiaNelson
“Make sure you take time to get to know yourself” - @IAmSophiaNelson
“We get two lives. The one that we learn with and the one that we live with after that” - @IAmSophiaNelson
- 03:12 - The moment Sophia knew there was MORE to do
- 05:25 - Having difficult conversations with your family
- 08:28 - Choosing to be the disruptor and overcoming adversity
- 14:26 - Honor yourself and knowing your value
- 16:28 - “I didn’t have a choice but to be independent”
- 20:14 - How to stay motivated and hungry
- 25:57 - Looking back at your tragic past
- 31:35 - Ways to live your most authentic life
“Be willing to celebrate yourself even when nobody else does” - @NRobertsJones
Energy goes where energy flows!
As we embark on Thanksgiving, it’s the perfect time to get you in the position to up-level the gratitude that comes back to you!
During this episode, you will be given a three-part celebration process that will position you for that next big bold move you are looking to achieve in your life.
It’s time to celebrate YOU!
“No accomplishment is too small” - @NRobertsJones
“Take time to celebrate” - @NRobertsJones
- 04:13 - Celebrating your first achievements
- 05:06 - “Be willing to celebrate ourselves even when nobody else does” - @NRobertsJones
- 07:32 - Celebrating somebody you love
- 09:05 - Paying it forward
- 09:51 - “Take time to celebrate” - @NRobertsJones
“The door may close in your face but there is another that will open” - @AuthorValRain
Valerie Rainford is head of Advancing Black Leaders & Diversity Advancement Strategies at JPMorgan Chase. Valerie executes the strategy to deliver an increased level of focus to attract, hire, retain and advance top black talent at all levels of the organization.
She dedicates her life to uplifting others by sharing her incredible story of perseverance.
During this episode, Valerie will share the practical steps and mindset it took to rise to her present position as a successful corporate executive. You’ll learn that it’s more than just to create a plan but to use your true passion and talent to move into your MORE. A new opportunity is waiting for you behind the next door you open! Are you ready for it?!
“Write your future bio” - @AuthorValRain
- Book - Until the Brighter Tomorrow: One Woman’s Courageous Climb from the Projects to the Podium
“Write your future bio” - @AuthorValRain
- 04:42 - Getting the courage to tell your story
- 11:12 - “The door may close in your face but there is another that will open” - @AuthorValRain
- 16:13 - Finding your talent and opportunity to use it
- 18:45 - “Write your future bio” - @AuthorValRain
- 20:34 - Having a plan to move into your MORE
- 24:41 - “I was not making enough time for myself” - @AuthorValRain
- 28:02 - Achieving your dream life
- 31:06 - “You have to find that thing that picks you up when the world takes you down” - @AuthorValRain
“You have to find that thing that picks you up when the world takes you down” - @AuthorValRain
“Be the voice for the voiceless” - @DiverStar
As Senior Vice President, Chief Diversity Officer for Omnicom Group, Tiffany leads the strategy that enhances the Omnicom vision to be a world class, benchmark company for sustainable diversity and inclusion and aligning this critical practice with the company’s business objectives and clients’ results.
Tiffany is a talent strategist with 19+ years of championing diverse professionals in the advertising industry. She is a heart director, a passionate hope dealer, and a dream defender.
During this episode, Tiffany will share how she shifted into a fearless mindset and connected to her passion. You’ll learn how to live in your most authentic self despite those around you with opposing opinions. Realize your creative excellence and take a chance towards your dreams.
Be who you were born to be, unapologetically!
“I’ve always been rewarded for my authenticity” - @DiverStar
“Recognize when a gift is being given to you and take it” - @DiverStar
- 01:18 - “Be the voice for the voiceless” - @DiverStar
- 03:43 - Starting to connect to your passion
- 07:19 - What makes Tiffany so fearless
- 13:50 - “I’ve always been rewarded for my authenticity” - @DiverStar
- 19:49 - Realizing your creative excellence
- 26:45 - How to be who you were born to be, unapologetically
- 31:04 - “Recognize when a gift is being given to you and take it” - @DiverStar