“I didn’t want to live the rest of my life just showing up” - @TaniyaNayak
Taniya Nayak is one of the nation’s foremost interior designers. She became a household name as a design expert member on HGTV and Food Network. Taniya owns a successful, Boston-based interior design firm, Taniya Nayak Design LLC., where she adds a fresh, clean look to both commercial and residential spaces.
During this episode, Taniya will share how she has shifted from her desires and dreams to an actual reality of success. She’ll talk about making bold moves in order to expand her personal and professional life.
Listen to the end to find out the best advice anyone has ever given to Taniya plus a conversation that will inspire you to take action towards your MORE.
Grab your pen and get ready to take action!
“Have a game plan but don’t have a plan” - @TaniyaNayak
“Try to have 5 sources of income” - @TaniyaNayak
- 02:55 - The shift from desire to reality success
- 03:52 - “I didn’t want to live the rest of my life just showing up” - @TaniyaNayak
- 09:34 - Making bold moves to expand
- 18:02 - “In order for me to grow I have to give up a little bit of that control” - @TaniyaNayak
- 19:15 - How specific should your plans be?
- 22:57 - The best advice anyone has ever given Taniya
- 26:48 - A quote to inspire you…
Deborah L. Tillman is a Consultant, Speaker, Author, Founder of Happy Home Child Learning Center, Inc., “America’s Supernanny” on Lifetime Television and President of The Parenting Movement a non-profit organization that seeks to rebuild and restores families worldwide.
Lifetime Television Executives have called her “a miracle worker” but Deborah humbly states that she is “a mom” and humble servant doing the work of the Lord with a LIGHT shining brightly for children and families everywhere.
During this episode, Deborah will share how she went from a super ‘successful’ accountant to America’s Super Nanny. From her breaking point to defining her true purpose, she will reveal her ultimate lessons learned. Hear how her faith and deep relationship with God allowed her to move into her MORE.
Listen closely and take notes to develop the strength to get to your next level!
“There’re no failures. There really are lessons learned.” - @DeborahLTillman
“There is nothing that is impossible with Christ as long as I’m walking with him” - @DeborahLTillman
“You don’t know yourself until you can grow yourself” - @DeborahLTillman
- 02:14 - From a successful accountant to Super Nanny
- 05:39 - “I just fell to my knees… I looked up to God…” - @DeborahLTillman
- 10:42 - Facing the difficult and uncomfortable times
- 12:21 - “Even in an apartment, you’d think I was running a Fortune 500 company” - @DeborahLTillman
- 15:18 - Letting go in order to move on to your next level.
- 17:47 - “There’re no failures. There really are lessons learned.” - @DeborahLTillman
- 17:53 - Developing your faith to strengthen your life
- 21:09 - “There is nothing that is impossible with Christ as long as I’m walking with him” - @DeborahLTillman
- 21:30 - Becoming LifeTime TV’s American Super Nanny
- 24:57 - How you can move into your MORE.
- 29:55 - “You don’t know yourself until you can grow yourself” - @DeborahLTillman
Are you living by the principles of the Matthew Effect and utilizing the advantage your gifts and talents have aligned for you to receive?
In this episode, I share with you what the Matthew Effect is and I utilize its basis from a parable in the bible to teach you the five key insights that will help you move into the abundance that IS your birthright.
I was inspired from the idea of the Matthew Effect from reading Malcolm Gladwell’s book The Outliers and I build upon his conversation that there are only certain people who have the propensity for advantage and shows you that it is all about if you tap into it and what happens when you don’t.
Listen to the episodes mentioned during the show:
- 2: Why You Must Go After Your MORE – Part 1 – Your Job Is Not Big Enough For Your Gift
- 3: Why You Must Go After Your MORE – Part 2 – You ARE The Answer!
- 4: Why You Must Go After Your MORE – Part 3 – How Your MORE Allows You To Write Your Own Paycheck
“We all have the same propensity to live abundantly” – @NRobertsJones
“Success happens when you take action” – @NRobertsJones
“You can give your all to improve yourself or you can sit in ordinary” – @NRobertsJones
- 01:06 – What is the Matthew Effect?
- 04:16 – “We all have the same propensity to live abundantly” – @NRobertsJones
- 06:40 – Create The Matthew Effect in your own life
- 07:47 – “Success happens when you take action” – @NRobertsJones
- 12:01 – When you ignore the gifts inside of you
- 15:03 – How to grow what you already have and level up
- 16:47 – There is no such thing as overnight success” – @NRobertsJones
- 18:14 – “You can give your all to improve yourself or you can sit in ordinary” – @NRobertsJones
- 19:26 – Find your fierce challenge in just seven days!
Felicia Leatherwood has been a natural hair stylist in the entertainment industry for over 15 years. Her styles have been featured on such high profile acts as Oscar Award nominee Ava Duvernay (“Selma” director), Issa Rae of HBO’s Insecure, megastar Will Smith, Grammy winner/R&B superstar Jill Scott, and the list goes on and on…
Felicia message is rooted in the idea of holistic health and fundamentally loving yourself.
During this episode, you will learn how to move forward into your gift with confidence and style despite what others say about you. Find out what it takes to grow your business and shift into your MORE with the three steps discussed towards the end of the show.
It’s time to be uncomfortable! Be willing to not be okay with ordinary or mediocre! You are worthy of having whatever you say you want!
“You can always create from nothing” - Felicia Leatherwood of @LovingYourHair
“You are worthy of having whatever it is you say you want” - Felicia Leatherwood of @LovingYourHair
“Be around people who support you” - Felicia Leatherwood @LovingYourHair
- 02:18 - Shift in your more and move to the next level
- 03:44 - How Felicia inspired the natural hair look and confidence
- 05:27 - Letting go in order to move forward into your gift
- 06:58 - “You can always create from nothing” - Felicia Leatherwood
- 08:05 - Being true to yourself in order to grow your business
- 17:04 - “You are worthy of having whatever it is you say you want” - Felicia Leatherwood
- 18:03 - How to implement your own MORE in 3 steps
- 19:03 - “Be around people who support you” - Felicia Leatherwood
Sybil Amuti is an executive brand strategist, podcast producer, and co-host, philanthropist, coach, wife, and mother.
For over 15 years, Sybil has delivered world-class strategy and brand direction to some of the world’s most renown personal, corporate, and philanthropic brands, such as Scholastic, Nike, Sony Entertainment, Target, Nascar, Disney, HBO, Tony Robbins, and more.
Grab your pen because Sybil will tell you how to shine bright like a diamond!
During this episode, you will be given powerful advice that will help you to leap to the next level in your life. You’ll learn how to overcome your fear, shame, humiliation, and any doubt that might be holding you back from your true purpose and potential. Find your work-life balance as an entrepreneur, a mom, wife, sister, or even a friend. Say YES to your MORE and live your life to the fullest!
- Ep 144: Find Your Fierce with Nicole Roberts Jones
“I was only telling one part of my story” - @sybil_amuti
“My purpose is clear: To be love and light in this world” - @sybil_amuti
“Take care of your mind, body, and spirit” - @sybil_amuti
- 02:48 - How Sybil said yes to be able to do it all!
- 04:31 - “I was only telling one part of my story” - @sybil_amuti
- 07:14 - “If I were to die today I’d be totally unsatisfied with the way that I’ve served the world” - @sybil_amuti
- 09:41 - Overcoming your fear, shame, and humiliation
- 16:54 - “You’re surrendering your light to darkness” - @sybil_amuti
- 20:49 - “My purpose is clear: To be love and light in this world” - @sybil_amuti
- 23:09 - Finding your work-life balance as an entrepreneur
- 31:40 - Advice that will get you to your next level
- 31:52 - “Take care of your mind, body, and spirit” - @sybil_amuti