Does it feel like something’s missing? You are not alone!
Understand that you may start a job or career and be excited yet may outgrow it. It might be time for your expansion and despite the fact that you are already successful in your job is not big enough for your gift.
During this episode, Nicole Roberts Jones will your MORE is and how to recognize it. She’ll share how others like Oprah, Michelle Obama, and Beyonce went after their MORE. Although it may be scary, Nicole will explain four steps that will help you achieve your gift, your fierce, and that next level that’s rumbling in your spirit.
Ignite the flame that burns inside of you. Go after your MORE!
- 1: Welcome to the Fierce Files
- Oprah’s OWN Makeover: From Failure To Success Article
- 2017 Employee Job Satisfaction and Engagement: The Doors of Opportunity Are Open Article
- NY Times: Why You Hate Work Article
“Anything that you do that is great will be scary” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“You’re going to do whatever it takes to become the person you need to become in order to obtain that next level of success that’s waiting for you” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“I get paid every day to do what sets my soul on fire and that’s why I’m committed to helping you” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
- 00:58 – Why your job is not big enough for your gift
- 02:40 – What is the MORE and how to recognize it
- 04:00 – How Oprah, Michelle Obama, and Beyonce went after their MORE
- 07:02 – “Anything that you do that is great will be scary” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 09:30 – Creating a strategy, business plan, and predictable results
- 10:24 – The final and most important step to achieving your MORE
- 11:27 – Analyzing Oprah’s OWN makeover: From failure to success
- 15:57 – “I get paid every day to do what sets my soul on fire and that’s why I’m committed to helping you” – Nicole Roberts Jones
Are you ready to go after your MORE?
Nicole Roberts Jones is the founder of FIERCE Factor Lab, a premier training and talent development company dedicated to helping you align your purpose with your paycheck. She is a nationally recognized transformational speaker, best-selling author and Bankroll Your Brilliance™ Coach.
During this podcast series, Nicole will share thought-provoking insight and behind the curtain conversations with women who have reached the pinnacle of success. Expect to be given all the tools to transition to your next level and break through to achieve ultimate success!
During this episode. Nicole will talk about what Fierce Files can do for you and your life. You’ll also hear about her path from an unfulfilled soul during the pinnacle of her success and how she came to such a fulfilling career. Listen to the end to find out the one thing that often stops successful women and exactly three ways you can succeed!
“It wasn’t about what I was doing. Honestly, it was about what I wasn’t doing” – @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“Don’t get me wrong, Hollywood was great, but I realized in that moment there was more for me to do” –@NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“You have power inside of you. I believe that God places power in each of us at birth. That’s that FIERCE in you.” –@NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
- 03:38 – Living the life you thought you wanted
- 06:31 – “Don’t get me wrong, Hollywood was great, but I realized in that moment there was more for me to do” – Nicole Jones
- 07:56 – What is your FIERCE? #FierceFiles
- 09:04 – How Beyoncé went after her more
- 10:29 – What the Fierce Files can do for you and your life
- 11:52 – The one thing that often stops successful women
- 13:53 – “You have power inside of you. I believe that God places power in each of us at birth. That’s that fierce in you.” – Nicole Jones
- 14:25 – Three practical steps to help you go after your more!