Dee C. Marshall is CEO at DeeCMarshall.com brands, which includes Yummy Life Coaching, Diverse & Engaged and Girlfriends Pray. She is a Game Changer, Power Player, and a Wall Street alumni.
During this episode with Dee will create the space for you to stand in the power of your courage and conviction so that you transition towards your life purpose.
You will learn how to break out of your comfort zone, look at uncertainty in the face, and take a big risk. Dee gives three core steps that will help you move into your MORE.
After this conversation, you will be steps closer to moving into your breathtaking future and improving your life! NOW!
“It was no longer about the money, it was the about the life and the experience I wanted to have” – @DeeCMarshall
“Developing relationships is huge in business” – @DeeCMarshall
“If I Died Yesterday Would I Have Any Regret?” – @DeeCMarshall
- 02:08 – Making the step towards your life purpose
- 07:02 – Letting go of comfort, uncertainty, and taking a big risk
- 10:36 – “It was no longer about the money, it was the about the life and the experience I wanted to have” – Dee Marshall
- 12:02 – Scaling up your business vs. growth
- 16:04 – How to lead yourself into your MORE
- 19:27 – “Developing relationships is huge in business” - Dee Marshall
- 24:11 – “It is so much work but it is so worth it” - Dee Marshall
- 32:32 – The best business advice ever received
Dr. Holly Carter is the CEO of Relevé Entertainment, leading one of the premier management, development and production companies for family and faith inspired content, artists, and brands.
Holly’s commitment to her faith is most admirable as she is the Chair of Freedom of Spirit, an outreach ministry which is dedicated to serving the homeless and less fortunate in South Los Angeles for the past 35 years.
During this episode, Holly will share some of the defining moments that have drastically shaped her life. You’ll be inspired by how she stood in her truth while in a traditionally non-faith based industry.
Although it’s difficult to honor who you are while not compromising your values you will learn how to stand brave and stay firm in your conviction. Absorb the powerful advice she gives to her own daughter and for young women around the world. Listen to the very end to get insight into the morning ritual and daily routine that allows Holly to start the day with intent and purpose.
“Hide not your heart because there’s something he’s trying to get through to you, so pay attention” - @DrHollyCarter
“You’ve got to be a woman of substance and purpose” – @DrHollyCarter
“You can do exactly what you believe you can do” - @DrHollyCarter
“Be focused, be consistent, and have conviction” - @DrHollyCarter
- 02:37 – Defining moments that shaped her life
- 04:53 – “I’ve sat in months and months of shame” - Dr. Holly Carter
- 07:20 - “Hide not your heart because there’s something he’s trying to get through to you, so pay attention” - Dr. Holly Carter
- 08:57 – “You can do exactly what you believe you can do” - Dr. Holly Carter
- 11:03 – Standing in your truth in a non-faith based industry
- 13:35 – How to honor who you are and not compromise
- 15:57 – Advice to younger women and daughters
- 18:01 – “Be focused, be consistent, and have conviction” - Dr. Holly Carter
- 18:32 – Standing brave and staying firm in your conviction
- 22:11 – Morning ritual and daily routines
Sophia A Nelson, Esq is a NBC NEWS CONTRIBUTOR, MSNBC Commentator, Award Winning Journalist & Best-Selling Author. She engages audiences with her discerningly conservative, yet candidly independent perspective on the top political news of the day, and the importance of fostering inclusion in today’s cultural landscape.
During this episode, Sophia with share how to stay motivated and hungry for success. You’ll get key insights into the thoughts and emotion of a true to be disruptor, understand how to honor yourself and know your value. Listen as Sophie speaks on her tragic past and how she overcame adversity. Learn how to live your most authentic life and go after your dreams like your life depends on it because one day, it might…
“I had to decide to go up or out and I chose to go out” - @IAmSophiaNelson
“I didn’t have a choice but to be independent” - @IAmSophiaNelson
“Make sure you take time to get to know yourself” - @IAmSophiaNelson
“We get two lives. The one that we learn with and the one that we live with after that” - @IAmSophiaNelson
- 03:12 - The moment Sophia knew there was MORE to do
- 05:25 - Having difficult conversations with your family
- 08:28 - Choosing to be the disruptor and overcoming adversity
- 14:26 - Honor yourself and knowing your value
- 16:28 - “I didn’t have a choice but to be independent”
- 20:14 - How to stay motivated and hungry
- 25:57 - Looking back at your tragic past
- 31:35 - Ways to live your most authentic life
Do you want to impact the world and make money while you do it?
You can even make money while you sleep, seriously.
There will be some tools that you’ll need in order to make this dream a reality. During this episode, you will understand how to use your passion and talents to write your own paycheck. Find out why most billions are successful and the reasons why 8 out of 10 business fail. Learn how to generate predictable revenue in your business today!
“I kept using tools that just were not sufficient on the level to which I was operating” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“What most billions don’t tell people is that they have multiple streams of income and that is why they’re successful” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“I finally began to generate predictable revenue in my business” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“Make a significant impact in the world and make money while you do it” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
- 01:14 - Being broke after making millions for companies and individuals
- 05:40 - Why most billions are successful
- 07:08 - The first step to writing your own paycheck
- 08:11 - Why 8 out of 10 business fail
- 11:18 - Generate predictable revenue in your business
- 13:18 - “Make a significant impact in the world and make money while you do it” - Nicole Roberts Jones
You were born to be the answer!
Your gifts and talents are the answers to somebody’s problem.
Countless other women who are committed to their MORE reach incredible success and lead the industry in their expertise.
In this episode, Nicole Roberts Jones will share real-life stories that will inspire you to go after your MORE. You’ll hear HOW to say YES and move into your MORE while learning from exclusive insight from a strategy and coaching call Nicole had with Dr. Deborah Tillman.
Your life calling and purpose in life is in your DNA and must be shared with the world!
- 2: Why You Must Go After Your MORE – Part 1 – Your Job Is Not Big Enough For Your Gift
“Everyday that you’re not living in the full activation of your gifts you are holding up somebody’s answered prayer” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“In order to move into your more you’ve got to realize that your more is not for you. It’s for every person that needs you” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
“When you are truly in tune with your life’s assignment others see your light as a spotlight on their darkness” - @NRobertsJones of @TheFierceFiles
- 01:29 – Two things your MORE is leading you to
- 03:00 – Successful people who are committed to their MORE
- 06:27 – Three ways to say yes and move into your MORE
- 08:10 – Dr. Deborah Tillman’s strategy and coaching call
- 12:15 – “In order to move into your more you’ve got to realize that your more is not for you. It’s for every person that needs you” – Nicole Roberts Jones
- 14:24 – Knowing your life calling and purpose