“In order to grow you have to move and change” - @pamperry
Pam Perry is an award-winning communications professional, publisher of Speakers Magazine and founder of the National Association of Black Podcasters. She is known as the master of connecting the right people, for the right project, at the right time – Pam Perry PR works hard to help her clients’ brand (and get paid) like a superstar.
During this episode, Pam will share the value of owning your own media. Find out how to help your business and your brand stand out and shine in the spotlight so that you grow your business exponentially and in ways that you may have never thought were possible for you.
“Don’t settle. Go to the next level” - @pamperry
- 00:51 - Pam’s background and introduction
- 03:50 - Why you should say yes to your next!
- 05:09 - “In order to grow you have to move and change” - @pamperry
- 06:41 - Testing your faith as CEO of multiple companies
- 12:36 - “You’ve got to own your own media” - @pamperry
- 18:10 - Staying ahead of the curve to be successful
- 24:21 - Actionable steps to stand out and shine online
“You’ve got to own your own media” - @pamperry
“Women know the power of a red lip” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton is Director, Supplier Diversity for Delta Air Lines. She is also the founder of Paint Your Lips Red, a global movement to empower, equip, create awareness and become a daily reminder for women to use their voice and watch the magic that happens through the power of wearing red lipstick. As a transformational leader, Dr. Burton has worked in various strategic management level positions with national and international responsibility involving diversity and inclusion for such companies as Xerox, AT&T and IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) where she served as manager of supplier diversity.
During this episode, Karmetria will share how to use your seat at the table. She shares about the power of speaking up and empowering others in the journey as you use your voice to be bold, authentic, and unapologetic. Find out how painting your lips red will empower you to be FIERCE, fearless, and feminine in your personal and professional life.
“We have a responsibility to use our voice” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- 01:13 - Dr. Karmetria background and introduction
- 02:41 - Paint Your Lips Red mission and movement
- 04:31 - “Women know the power of a red lip” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- 05:37 - Standing up to use and own your voice
- 07:28 - “We have a responsibility to use our voice” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- 10:09 - Can you have it all without letting anything go?
- 10:20 - “We as women can do it all and have it all” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
- 15:41 - Being feminine with your red lips
- 20:10 - Signing the pledge to level up your life
“We as women can do it all and have it all” - Dr. Karmetria Dunham Burton
“I look at failures as blessings passed forward” - @PashaCarter
Pasha Carter is the co-founder of The VIP Network Inc. and a member of The Forbes Coaches Council. Pasha was featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME MAGAZINE and THE WEALTH CHOICE, a book written by Dr. Dennis Kimbro and The Napoleon Hill Foundation. Pasha Carter was voted “Top 25 Women In Business” by Courageous Woman Magazine. She is ranked in the top 15 Female Networkers In The World out of over 14 million women worldwide.
In this episode, Pasha will share how she was able to stand in her truth around difficult circumstances within her professional and personal life. Find out the valuable lessons that failure teaches us and ways it can positively affect your growth. Learn techniques to encompassing a successful working relationship with your spouse.
“You have to have a purpose and you have to change the world” - @PashaCarter
- 00:51 - Pasha’s background and introduction
- 02:45 - “You have to have a purpose and you have to change the world” - @PashaCarter
- 03:17 - How standing in your truth can grow your business
- 03:42 - “The more you fail the more you succeed” - @PashaCarter
- 04:11 - Learning in the moments of failure
- 07:25 - The dark times that make you want to quit
- 11:50 - Having a successful working relationship with your spouse
- 19:19 - Loving yourself and all your flaws
- 22:51 - Realizing your failures are blessings
- 24:15 - “I look at failures as blessings passed forward” - @PashaCarter
- 25:38 - Being the best example for your kids
“The more you fail the more you succeed” - @PashaCarter
Have you ever felt like you live 2 separate lives? The one that everyone expects of you and another one you secretly yearn for?
Then it’s time to set your alter ego free!
During this episode, Nicole Roberts Jones shares what she calls living in your FIERCE! Yes, despite how successful you already are there is another level of you dying to come out and Nicole gives you the strategy to go after it! Find out the three key ways to stand in ALL of you unapologetically.
Uncover your life’s calling and live according to your FIERCE.
“Going after my FIERCE has been the greatest adventure of my life” - @NRobertsJones
“Find the work that sets your soul on fire” - @NRobertsJones
- 01:16 – Reading book quotes and realizations from Michelle Obama
- 05:00 – Beyonce and Sasha’s example of an alter ego
- 06:05 – “Going after my FIERCE has been the greatest adventure of my life” – @NRobertsJones
- 08:02 – Standing in all of you, unapologetically
- 12:26 – Inspiration to go after your MORE
- 12:27 – “Find the work that sets your soul on fire” – @NRobertsJones
“Parts of the lifestyle weren’t in alignment with me” - @JenniferLeahG
Jen Gottlieb is the co-founder of Unfair Advantage Live, an event that gives ambitious entrepreneurs an all-access pass to the couple’s extensive circle of media contacts. Jen’s 14-season run as a co-host on VH1 and an acclaimed starring role in a Broadway national tour has allowed her to teach others how to become the star of their own show. She helps aspiring business leader clients land spots on Entrepreneur, ABC, Inc Magazine, US News & World Report, Forbes, Fortune, and hundreds of other media outlets.
During this episode, Jen will help you listen when your destiny is calling. Learn to activate your mind, body, and soul to better align yourself with who you are meant to be. Find the courage to overcome the hard things you have to do to move forward with your life. Listen to the end for a simple yet effective morning routine that will kick start your day with immediate success.
“I’m going to figure out a way to do it that works for me” - @JenniferLeahG
- 02:47 - Deciding to become a coach
- 03:58 - “Parts of the lifestyle weren’t in alignment with me” - @JenniferLeahG
- 06:33 - What they don’t tell you about entertainment
- 08:51 - “I’m going to figure out a way to do it that works for me” - @JenniferLeahG
- 09:24 - Having to courage to move forward
- 11:21 - When your ideal life doesn’t go to plan
- 14:42 - Bringing your energy to onstage conferences
- 15:24 - “I work really really hard every day to make my life easy” - @JenniferLeahG
- 16:26 - Jen explains her morning routine
- 20:27 - Creating your own reality and the power of meditation
- 24:14 - Realigning your life towards true purpose
“I work really really hard every day to make my life easy” - @JenniferLeahG