“Standing in my truth is everything” - Tina Lifford
Hollywood veteran Tina Lifford plays the vivacious breakout character Aunt Vi on the critically acclaimed television drama, Queen Sugar. However, she is equally accomplished behind the camera, Tina is the respected playwright of THE CIRCLE, a play about how seven diverse women navigate the choppy waters of life together; author of The Little Book of BIG LIES (released by Harper Collins in November 2019); and CEO of The Inner Fitness Project, a personal development network committed to making the practices and benefits of “Inner Fitness” as familiar, well understood and accessible as those of physical fitness.
In this episode, Tina will share the work of Inner Fitness so that you can be fully alive and thrive in your life. Learn to reconnect with the deepest most satisfying parts of yourself, leave the past behind and dare to go after the life you most want to live. YES, you can have both outer success and true inner happiness!
“Say yes to ourselves” - Tina Lifford
- 00:46 - Tina’s background and introduction
- 02:47 - “Standing in my truth is everything” - Tina Lifford
- 04:45 - How you can face fear and overcome it
- 12:20 - “Say yes to ourselves” - Tina Lifford
- 14:45 - Understanding the surviving self, the thriving self, and infinite self
- 21:30 - Allowing God to let us do the impossible
- 23:02 - “When you accept yourself you are invincible” - Tina Lifford
- 26:08 - The most important thing for you to do!
“When you accept yourself you are invincible” - Tina Lifford
- For a Free Foundational Inner Fitness Workout CLICK HERE and use the code “Thrive”
“Your comfort zone is where dreams go to die.” - Nicole Roberts Jones
As we enter into the 7th month of the year, 2020 has not gone like we planned. We are in the middle of what some would say is a difficult season, and you can’t wait for it to end! So for this episode, Nicole challenges you to let go of what you thought was supposed to be and move into what is.
Listen in as Nicole shares what happens when you make this shift and the steps that can help you let go so that you can create your new normal. She gives you insight to continue to leverage your expertise, your knowledge, and experiences to change the world!
“What we resist persists.” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 00:47 - What is Amplifying Your Brilliance?
- 01:33 - “Your comfort zone is where dreams go to die.” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 04:13 - The main message of the Book of Esther
- 08:10 - Highlighting The Story of Esther
- 10:22 - The main steps to creating a new ‘normal’ for yourself
- 12:08 - “What we resist persists.” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 13:30 - Special episode summary & conclusion
“Learn to let go and embrace what is.” - Nicole Roberts Jones
If you don’t change you’re not growing, if you’re growing you’re not living” - Trisch Smith
Trisch Smith is the Global Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at Edelman, a top global communications agency. She has managed stakeholder outreach, strategic positioning, reputation management, and public affairs campaigns for a host of Fortune 500 corporations, non-profits and associations seeking to engage a broad spectrum of stakeholders, including Chevron, Toyota, Starbucks, Girl Scouts of the USA, United Way of America and Walmart, among several others.
In this episode, Trisch will share how she was able to create change, develop the courage to embrace failure as an opportunity to grow, and achieve winning results. Learn why you have to think beyond the limits others have placed on you and how change is important for personal and professional development. Recognize your redefining moments and become who you were born to be!
“Standing in your truth means being all that you’re created to be” - Trisch Smith
- 00:51 - Trisch’s introduction and background
- 02:12 - How standing in your truth can help grow your career
- 04:09 - “Standing in your truth means being all that you’re created to be” - Trisch Smith
- 06:39 - Learning to embrace a massive failure
- 08:28 - “If you don’t change you’re not growing, if you’re growing you’re not living” - Trisch Smith
- 10:53 - The defining moment to make a change in your career
- 18:37 - Redefining the normal to fulfill your true purpose
- 22:09 - Are you using the gifts and talents you were given?
- 24:02 - How to blow up your box and succeed!
- 25:33 - “Just because it hasn’t been done doesn’t mean you can’t be the one to do it” - Trisch Smith
“Just because it hasn’t been done doesn’t mean you can’t be the one to do it” - Trisch Smith
“When you put your intention out there and make it known, it comes back” - Robin Glasco
Robin Glasco is a transformational, dynamic leader that believes the status quo in healthcare is not sustainable. She has over 25 years of healthcare experience serving in numerous senior leadership accountability in strategic planning, innovation, business development, market strategy, and product development.
In this episode, Robin will share how she developed the courage to impact change in the healthcare industry. Find ways to live outside your comfort zone and align your purpose with your paycheck. Now, get ready to successfully embrace change in your own personal and professional life!
“I want to do for others what was done for me” - Robin Glasco
- 01:03 - Robin’s introduction and background
- 02:03 - Having the courage to impact the healthcare industry
- 12:41 - Lettings go in order to move into your more
- 15:25 - “I want to do for others what was done for me” - Robin Glasco
- 19:43 - How to build trust equity with others
- 21:57 - “I’m always going to be that voice for those that don’t have one” - Robin Glasco
- 22:21 - Living outside of your comfort to reach massive success
- 23:37 - Embracing change in your personal and professional life
- 27:45 - “When you put your intention out there and make it known, it comes back” - Robin Glasco
- 29:35 - Best advice for those seeking out ultimate success
“I’m always going to be that voice for those that don’t have one” - Robin Glasco
“The obstacles really become obsolete.” - Jacqui Conrad
Jacqui Conrad is the Vice President of Marketing, Communications & Public Relations where she oversees all of the communications, marketing, advertising, and events that promote, enhance and protect the college’s brand and messaging. She is responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of a broad range of public relations activities that support the strategic direction and positioning of the College as a pioneer in adult learning.
During this episode, Jacqui shares the big bold move she made to leave her steady income job at a moment when she knew in her gut that despite the fact that she was a single mom and a new home owner, she just had to say yes to the rumble inside of her. And it wasn’t just that time but every time she has made a significant life shifting decision ever since. Jacqui gives you insight into the strategic road map she used to ultimately reach beyond where she was into arenas she did not even know were possible. Her story will inspire you to find your own courage to say yes, be bold, and more into your MORE!
“It wasn’t even about me, it was about my son” - Jacqui Conrad
- 01:05 - Jacqui’s introduction and background
- 03:31 - Leaving a stable income job to start your own business
- 07:43 - “The obstacles really become obsolete.” - Jacqui Conrad
- 08:14 - How to find the courage to be bold
- 13:37 - “It wasn’t even about me, it was about my son” - Jacqui Conrad
- 15:33 - Insight into failure as a new entrepreneur
- 18:23 - Say YES and move into your more!
- 22:25 - The fear of disappointing others and perfectionism
- 23:41 - “We are always more than enough because God doesn’t make mistakes” - Jacqui Conrad
- 24:48 - Motivational words to help your through difficult times
“We are always more than enough because God doesn’t make mistakes” - Jacqui Conrad