“Things That Are Hard For All Of Us To Ask For, Are; Love And Support” - Elayne Fluker
After working in media as a journalist for more than 20 years, Elayne Fluker launched a business that is firmly planted in the notion of women supporting women, particularly along the entrepreneurial journey. She found her sweet spot: doing what she loves and what she does best—a blend of personal development and personal branding… is the host of the Support Is Sexy Podcast featuring interviews with more than 500 diverse women entrepreneurs, and the author of her soon to be released book Get Over “I Got It”
In this episode we discuss about what inside of us holds us back and how we can learn to ask God and others for help and how we can discover new ways to push past our obstacles and find our All with her new book “Get Over “I Got.
“We Are All, As Human Beings, More Connected Than We Ever Imagined” - Elayne Fluker
- 1:50 Elayne’s start with Momentum workshop and personal development
- 2:18 “Things that are hard for all of us to ask for, are; Love and Support” - Elayne Fluker
- 4:02 Understanding support, when we feel either Defiant, Defensive or Defeated
- 9:24 “We Are All, As Human Beings, More Connected Than We Ever Imagined” - Elayne Fluker
- 15:10 Nicole Roberts Jones’ Annual Brilliance School Business Course
- 17:52 Ways to say YES and ask for and find H,E,L,P
- 18:38 “Having It All, Doesn’t mean Doing It All Alone” - Elayne Fluker
- 25:16 How you can Get over “I Got It” with Elayne’s new book and find your all!
“Having It All, Doesn’t Mean Doing It All Alone” - Elayne Fluker
“Sometimes people will rise up and try and stop you, because they see limitations in their own life” - JC Ellis
“A” Game lifestyle advisor, attorney, and author, JC Ellis appears regularly as a featured correspondent on morning TV shows. Her career includes membership in SAG and AFTRA as a model, actress, HR Director, and Vice President of Fortune 100 corporations.
Pausing her professional career to focus on family, JC published 6 young adult fiction novels while serving with various volunteer organizations. She is currently penning the 7th and final novel in The Black Diamond Series.
Now if that wasn’t enough…. while raising three adolescent children, JC enrolled in law school and graduated in the top 20% of her class.
In this episode, JC shows us how she continues to push past any limit that could be placed on her. It is such a rich inside look as she continues to go after her next level as a television personality, attorney, author, and mother. Which by the way she describes her most important role as that of Chief Operating Officer (COO) and brand ambassador of her family. As she shares she gives others permission to go after what God has next for you.
“I don’t let the world dictate my moves” - JC Ellis
- 2:34 How JC found her power to pivot!
- 4:19 “Sometimes people will rise up and try and stop you because they see limitations in their own life” - JC Ellis
- 7:09 “I don’t let the world dictate my move” - JC Ellis
- 9:42 “If more women had like we have and lifted people up, genuinely I think it would be a very powerful thing” - JC Ellis
- 11:23 The Brilliance School with Nicole Jones
- 11:59 Understanding why some people may want to limit you and how to rise above
- 15:46 Recognizing when to move on from expired relationships
- 20:53 JC’s pivot to her next level and becoming a successful writer and Lawyer
“If more women had like we have and lifted people up, genuinely I think it would be a very powerful thing” - JC Ellis
“I Always Had This Mindset That, I Have To Start A Business, That If My Entire Team Left Tomorrow; Would I Be Able To Do It?” - Tara Gates Williams
Tara Gates Williams is CEO, TGW UNIFIED, LLC. She works with professional athletes, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and major corporations to elevate and expand their brands. She has partnered with brands like Sprint™ Business to provide in-store Business Intensive Roundtables geared toward educating business owners on how to develop and sustain a brand that resonates with its target markets. Tara has also worked on branding and marketing for films that have aired on BET.
In this episode, Tara gives insight into what it means to bring value to the table no matter where you are because at the end of the day your brand is what people say about you when you are NOT in the room. She gives great insight to help you understand the added value that you add to any situation.
“Branding Is The Added Value That You Have. The Added Value That You Bring To Anything.
What is It That You Do That Adds Value To Anything You Do?” - Tara Gates Williams
- 2:15 How Tara came to say YES to her first business
- 5:06 The leap from Monetizing and Expansion to Branding
- 6:45 “You Got To Stick With It, Stay In It And Be Committed To It.” - Tara Gates Williams
- 7:57 Tara’s education in Europe, and International Business
- 9:12 Tara Gates Williams’ 3 levels of branding
- 9:16 “Branding, Marketing and Public Relations; They May Be Interrelated, But They Are Starkly Different” - Tara Gates Williams
- 12:28 What Is That Lane That Your Brilliance Has Been Created To Swim In?
- 13:06 “Whatever Your Industry Is, You Are Serving Others” - Tara Gates Williams
- 22:17 The Power Of Saying No
- 25:45 Advice From Tara Williams For Finding Focus On What is next for you
“For Me, I Really Had To Be In Touch With God Through Everything That I Did” - Tara Gates Williams
“I found out that I had this natural ability to make women feel beautiful” - Kim Roxie
Kim Roxie is the Founder & CEO of LAMIK Beauty, a clean beauty brand that caters to multicultural women. After opening her own brick-and-mortar makeup shop at age 21, in Houston, TX on a $500 investment, Kim ran that store for 14 years and was the youngest African American woman to have her products carried in a major department store. In 2019, Roxie pivoted her business and launched LAMIK as an e-commerce beauty company. In 2020, Roxie secured a partnership with an augmented reality company to launch an innovative tech-enabled website that allows consumers to digitally try on cosmetics.
In this episode, Kim shares her story of success as she followed the path God set forth for her to help women feel the beauty they already have. With Kim’s inspiring story, you will find that even You Can Do It Yourself!
“Everything is working great but God is calling us to greater” - Kim Roxie
- 2:45 Kim Roxie’s beginnings in Beauty
- 3:27 “I found out that I had this natural ability to make women feel beautiful” - Kim Roxie
- 12:45 Be the answer! Event with Nicole Roberts Jones
- 14:01 Kim’s journey from storefront to stardom
- 23:58 “Everything is working great but God is calling us to greater!” - Kim Roxie
- 27:55 Connecting with Kim and LAMIK
- 29:21 “You don’t have to compromise your health for your beauty” - Kim Roxie
“You don’t have to compromise your health for your beauty” - Kim Roxie
“Your Brilliance is that light that god placed in you” - Nicole Roberts Jones
In this episode, I share our inspiration for 2021 as it presents itself in the Bible story of Ester and how God has prepared each of us “For Such a Time as This.”
I walk you through insight from Ester’s life as a catalyst to see we each are called to use who we are for God’s ultimate purpose for our lives.
“You have the opportunity to move your extra with your ordinary and become extraordinary!” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 4:50 - “Your Brilliance is that light that God placed in you” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 8:14 - The story and inspiration of Ester
- 17:36 - Making the pivot to the next level God is calling you for
- 18:11 - “God desires more for you that you won’t be able to see” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 18:59 - Understanding your “For Such a Time as This” purpose
- 21:30 - “You have the opportunity to move your extra with your ordinary and become extraordinary!” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 23:38 - Shifting ourselves from Doing to Being
- 24:46 - Your invitation to Be the Answer: March 12 -13
- 29:23 - My Valentines gift to you
- 30:33 - The 5 lessons of Ester
- 33:00 - “Your comfort and your conviction can never coexist” - Nicole Roberts Jones
“Your comfort and your conviction can never coexist” - Nicole Roberts Jones