“God doesn’t check your bank account, He checks your Faith!” - Nicole Roberts Jones
In this season 4 finale episode, I share with you something God dropped in my spirit = 2022 is our year of Expansion! Listen in as I share what this means for you and for me and how 2 little verses in the bible, you have probably already read, will direct your path as you focus on the intentionality behind it.
Plus I invite you into a 21 day activation exercise that will help position yourself for ALL that God has instore for next year. Which ultimately will require a whole new level of you!!!!
“Every time God calls me to my next, I realize I’ve gotten comfortable” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 3:31 Three key lessons from the story of Jabez for your expansion in the new year
- 7:00 Nicole’s personal story of expansion
- 14:55 “God doesn’t check your bank account, He checks your Faith!” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 17:29 Continuing your growth over time
- 18:58 “Every time God calls me to my next, I realize I’ve gotten comfortable” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 20:16 The second lesson of Jabez
- 24:11 Jabez’ final lesson for us
- 25:06 “It’s not the words, Its the intention behind the prayers that get the answer” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 28:01 What is God’s next for you?
- 31:47 21 days of expansion activation
“It’s not the words, Its the intention behind the prayers that get the answer” - Nicole Roberts Jones
“There’s Always Good, There’s Always Something Wonderful, There’s Always Something That We Might Overlook, Even If We Think We’re Buried Under The Ground” - Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
Dr. Renee’s passion in life is to make an impact in the global world, empowering others.
She is an award-winning multi-book Published Author (Thomas Nelson); Dale Carnegie and John Maxwell Certified Speaker, Teacher, Trainer; Media Personality; Senior Pastor; Entrepreneur; Strategist; Consultant; Cause Advocate, a Life Transformation Advisor and a Recipient of The Barack Obama President’s Lifetime Achievement Award for her service.
Utilizing her experiences from the corporate, non-profit, and faith sectors-she specializes in helping others gain clear perspectives in every area of life. With expertise in leadership and personal development; change, crisis and performance management, and executive coaching; she leaves no stone unturned in guiding others.
Whether working with clients one on one, a team, or an organization to level up or move them from a crisis to a comeback, she gives practical, solid, and powerful wisdom on leveraging every aspect of life
This episode I chat with Dr. Renee about recognizing the true gifts and opportunities God gives us in times of struggle and adversity. Dr. Renee shares her own journey and gives us inspiration and insight as to how sometimes we may need to recalibrate to move further into what’s next.
.“It’s Hard To Find Peace When Your Life Is In Pieces” Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
- 2:07 Dr. Renee’s story of More!
- 3:14 “There’s always good, there’s always something wonderful, there’s always something that we might overlook,
- even if we think we’re buried under the ground” - Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
- 6:43 What has standing in your truth done to your ability to grow?
- 10:41 “It’s Hard to find Peace when your life is in Pieces” Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
- 17:56 Bank Roll Your Brilliance Challenge!
- 19:46 Dr. Renee’s Three tips to realizing your more!
- 27:11 “You can soar into that new life that awaits you, but you’re going to have to do the work” - Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
“You can soar into that new life that awaits you, but you’re going to have to do the work”
- Dr. Renee Hornbuckle
“We Are Not Here For Ourselves. I Think If Everybody Realized That, They’d Be More Willing To Pivot” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
Marcella is a Holistic Financial Coach and co-founder of Legacy Builder Group, LLC, a holistic coaching and investment firm helping families build wealth with purpose. Marcella spent much of her time speaking on the importance of Legacy Building and financial education.
Marcella has received numerous awards and recognition in finance and entrepreneurship and has made numerous appearances on radio and blogs discussing her insights on family, finance, and entrepreneurship. She is a contributing author of the book “The Glamourless Side of Entrepreneurship: What They Didn’t Tell You About Being A Woman in Business” and “The ABCs of Success”.
In this episode, Marcella and I dive into the deep waters of family and personal legacy and how to say Yes for not only yourself but also how to teach the next generation to embrace the Yes! they have in themselves. We chat about how to recognize your own value and the difficult task of teaching and learning from our predecessors AND successors.
“The He Who Has A “Why”, Can Endure Any “How”.” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- 2:27 How Marcella said YES! to her fifth-generation legacy!
- 4:05 “We Are Not Here For Ourselves. I Think If Everybody Realized That, They’d Be More Willing To Pivot” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- 7:50 What is it that continues to give you courage to keep saying yes to your journey?
- 9:31 “The He Who Has A “Why”, Can Endure Any “How”.” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- 10:51 Nicole Roberts Jones Brilliance Road Map Quiz!
- 11:47 Learning to recognize and know your Value!
- 16:21 Marcella’s four areas of focus for growth
- 18:23 “You Don’t Have to go through Destruction or Turmoil to Come Out On The Other End Well” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- 22:45 Paving the way for the next generation of YES!
“You Don’t Have to go through Destruction or Turmoil to Come Out On The Other End Well” - Marcella Mollon-Williams
- Twitter: @msmwilliams
- LinkedIn: @msmwilliams
- <>LinkedIn: @msmwilliams
- Instagram: @marcellamwilliams
“I Wanted To Use What I Had Been Uniquely Gifted With And Had In My Experience, To Help Other People” - Kailei Carr
Kailei Carr is the CEO and Founder of The Asbury Group, a transformational leadership development firm specializing in working with women of color. Her signature approach to leadership presence which is grounded in one’s personal power and cultivated from the inside out has helped high potential leaders around the globe thrive and advance to the most senior ranks. When she’s not facilitating leadership development programs or speaking at conferences and corporations, Kailei can be found hosting her podcast, Beyond the Business Suit, which has more than 200 episodes and has been downloaded in 100 + countries
In this episode, Kailei Carr, the CEO, and Founder of The Asbury Group, talks about unlocking the full potential God has put inside each of us and how she first discovered her gift of YES! Kailei shares her experience of learning how to level up and finding the leader within. Plus the challenges the past year has given and how we can use this time to focus on Being rather than Doing and connect with the truth!
“We Really Need To Take Care Of Our Spirit So That We Can Be, And Not Get Caught Up In The Doing All The Time.” - Kailei Carr
- 1:44 How Kailei found her YES! to start her work with women
- 7:07 “I wanted to use what I had been uniquely gifted with and had in my experience, to help other people” - Kailei Carr
- 10:57 “We really need to take care of our spirit so that we can Be and not get caught up in the Doing all the time.” - Kailei Carr
- 11:59 Nicole’s Be The Answer Event online to build your business
- 13:49 Kailei’s pivot past her comfort zone to level up her business
- 22:21 Three tips from Kailei on how to say YES! to what you have inside of yourself
- 24:55 “Courageously doesn’t mean doing it without fear, it’s doing it in spite of fear.” - Kailei Carr
“Courageously Doesn’t Mean Doing It Without Fear, It’s Doing It In Spite Of Fear.” - Kailei Carr
“Even When Standing On The Truth And What You Believe God Is Telling You To Do, It Doesn’t Come Unopposed” - Janice Anderson
Janice Anderson is CEO of Moruwa Consulting and is a speaker, trainer, and brand strategist. Janice and her team have created powerful strategies and products that equip leaders with the tools necessary to build, brand, and expand their vision.
Most recently, Janice answered her call to serve women in a more public way. Janice is the founder of Significant Life, a community designed to help women live, lead, and serve from an anchored place through MySignificantLife.com
In this episode, I chat with Janice about how she was able to recognize when and how God was telling her to move forward into a new path and how you too can stand in your Truth without settling for less or allowing others to stop you.
“Leading With Christ, Shouldn’t Mean I Settle For Less” - Janice Anderson
- 2:20 How standing in her Truth, changed Janice’s ability to say YES!
- 2:44 “Even when standing on The Truth and what you believe God is telling you to do, It doesn’t come unopposed” - Janice Anderson
- 13:50 Brilliance Road map quiz with Nicole Roberts Jones
- 15:34 “Leading with Christ, shouldn’t mean I settle for less” - Janice Anderson
- 18:17 Janice shares her “wake-up call” from God!
- 22:36 “I was only limited by what I was willing to go and gather” - Janice Anderson
“I Was Only Limited By What I Was Willing To Go And Gather” - Janice Anderson