“Sometimes people will rise up and try and stop you, because they see limitations in their own life” - JC Ellis
“A” Game lifestyle advisor, attorney, and author, JC Ellis appears regularly as a featured correspondent on morning TV shows. Her career includes membership in SAG and AFTRA as a model, actress, HR Director, and Vice President of Fortune 100 corporations.
Pausing her professional career to focus on family, JC published 6 young adult fiction novels while serving with various volunteer organizations. She is currently penning the 7th and final novel in The Black Diamond Series.
Now if that wasn’t enough…. while raising three adolescent children, JC enrolled in law school and graduated in the top 20% of her class.
In this episode, JC shows us how she continues to push past any limit that could be placed on her. It is such a rich inside look as she continues to go after her next level as a television personality, attorney, author, and mother. Which by the way she describes her most important role as that of Chief Operating Officer (COO) and brand ambassador of her family. As she shares she gives others permission to go after what God has next for you.
“I don’t let the world dictate my moves” - JC Ellis
- 2:34 How JC found her power to pivot!
- 4:19 “Sometimes people will rise up and try and stop you because they see limitations in their own life” - JC Ellis
- 7:09 “I don’t let the world dictate my move” - JC Ellis
- 9:42 “If more women had like we have and lifted people up, genuinely I think it would be a very powerful thing” - JC Ellis
- 11:23 The Brilliance School with Nicole Jones
- 11:59 Understanding why some people may want to limit you and how to rise above
- 15:46 Recognizing when to move on from expired relationships
- 20:53 JC’s pivot to her next level and becoming a successful writer and Lawyer
“If more women had like we have and lifted people up, genuinely I think it would be a very powerful thing” - JC Ellis
“I Always Had This Mindset That, I Have To Start A Business, That If My Entire Team Left Tomorrow; Would I Be Able To Do It?” - Tara Gates Williams
Tara Gates Williams is CEO, TGW UNIFIED, LLC. She works with professional athletes, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and major corporations to elevate and expand their brands. She has partnered with brands like Sprint™ Business to provide in-store Business Intensive Roundtables geared toward educating business owners on how to develop and sustain a brand that resonates with its target markets. Tara has also worked on branding and marketing for films that have aired on BET.
In this episode, Tara gives insight into what it means to bring value to the table no matter where you are because at the end of the day your brand is what people say about you when you are NOT in the room. She gives great insight to help you understand the added value that you add to any situation.
“Branding Is The Added Value That You Have. The Added Value That You Bring To Anything.
What is It That You Do That Adds Value To Anything You Do?” - Tara Gates Williams
- 2:15 How Tara came to say YES to her first business
- 5:06 The leap from Monetizing and Expansion to Branding
- 6:45 “You Got To Stick With It, Stay In It And Be Committed To It.” - Tara Gates Williams
- 7:57 Tara’s education in Europe, and International Business
- 9:12 Tara Gates Williams’ 3 levels of branding
- 9:16 “Branding, Marketing and Public Relations; They May Be Interrelated, But They Are Starkly Different” - Tara Gates Williams
- 12:28 What Is That Lane That Your Brilliance Has Been Created To Swim In?
- 13:06 “Whatever Your Industry Is, You Are Serving Others” - Tara Gates Williams
- 22:17 The Power Of Saying No
- 25:45 Advice From Tara Williams For Finding Focus On What is next for you
“For Me, I Really Had To Be In Touch With God Through Everything That I Did” - Tara Gates Williams
“I found out that I had this natural ability to make women feel beautiful” - Kim Roxie
Kim Roxie is the Founder & CEO of LAMIK Beauty, a clean beauty brand that caters to multicultural women. After opening her own brick-and-mortar makeup shop at age 21, in Houston, TX on a $500 investment, Kim ran that store for 14 years and was the youngest African American woman to have her products carried in a major department store. In 2019, Roxie pivoted her business and launched LAMIK as an e-commerce beauty company. In 2020, Roxie secured a partnership with an augmented reality company to launch an innovative tech-enabled website that allows consumers to digitally try on cosmetics.
In this episode, Kim shares her story of success as she followed the path God set forth for her to help women feel the beauty they already have. With Kim’s inspiring story, you will find that even You Can Do It Yourself!
“Everything is working great but God is calling us to greater” - Kim Roxie
- 2:45 Kim Roxie’s beginnings in Beauty
- 3:27 “I found out that I had this natural ability to make women feel beautiful” - Kim Roxie
- 12:45 Be the answer! Event with Nicole Roberts Jones
- 14:01 Kim’s journey from storefront to stardom
- 23:58 “Everything is working great but God is calling us to greater!” - Kim Roxie
- 27:55 Connecting with Kim and LAMIK
- 29:21 “You don’t have to compromise your health for your beauty” - Kim Roxie
“You don’t have to compromise your health for your beauty” - Kim Roxie
“Your Brilliance is that light that god placed in you” - Nicole Roberts Jones
In this episode, I share our inspiration for 2021 as it presents itself in the Bible story of Ester and how God has prepared each of us “For Such a Time as This.”
I walk you through insight from Ester’s life as a catalyst to see we each are called to use who we are for God’s ultimate purpose for our lives.
“You have the opportunity to move your extra with your ordinary and become extraordinary!” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 4:50 - “Your Brilliance is that light that God placed in you” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 8:14 - The story and inspiration of Ester
- 17:36 - Making the pivot to the next level God is calling you for
- 18:11 - “God desires more for you that you won’t be able to see” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 18:59 - Understanding your “For Such a Time as This” purpose
- 21:30 - “You have the opportunity to move your extra with your ordinary and become extraordinary!” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 23:38 - Shifting ourselves from Doing to Being
- 24:46 - Your invitation to Be the Answer: March 12 -13
- 29:23 - My Valentines gift to you
- 30:33 - The 5 lessons of Ester
- 33:00 - “Your comfort and your conviction can never coexist” - Nicole Roberts Jones
“Your comfort and your conviction can never coexist” - Nicole Roberts Jones
“When you were born to this world, God brought you here on assignment” - Nicole Roberts Jones
As 2020 comes to a close, Nicole is sharing in this episode from a thought-provoking conversation many women overlook as you go after that MORE that is rumbling inside of you. Whether that is your next best move at work or to start or grow your business and here it is…..
Have you realized that when you were born to this world, God brought you here on assignment?
During this episode, Nicole shares the 3 areas to dig into that will allow you to discover your assignment, commit to being the answer, and stand in the power of the ONE thing God has created you to do or be.
“You have a path that will light someone’s journey behind you” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 1:14 - “When you were born to this world, God brought you here on assignment” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 1:20 - Discovering how you are meant to make a difference in this world
- 2:43 - “You have everything you need, already inside of you” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 3:04 - Finding your fierce
- 8:19 - The definition of Fierce
- 10:27 - “People are looking for you and need you!” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 10:43 - How to live in your Fierce
- 12:33 - “You have a path that will light someone’s journey behind you” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 13:03 - Discovering your brilliance road map
- 17:42 - Making yourself aware of your gift
- 18:30 - “You came here prewired to do something or be something!” - Nicole Roberts Jones
- 20:15 - What have you been overlooking that’s great about you?
- 20:32 - Your Mission; should you choose to accept it
- 23:00 - Ingredients to bring abundance without even trying
- 25:56 - Paths to growing your gift
- 27:02 - Your homework for growth
- 28:31 - “You’ve got to have different levels to how people say yes to you.” - Nicole Roberts Jones
“You’ve got to have different levels to how people say yes to you.” - Nicole Roberts Jones