Sybil Amuti is an executive brand strategist, podcast producer, and co-host, philanthropist, coach, wife, and mother.
For over 15 years, Sybil has delivered world-class strategy and brand direction to some of the world’s most renown personal, corporate, and philanthropic brands, such as Scholastic, Nike, Sony Entertainment, Target, Nascar, Disney, HBO, Tony Robbins, and more.
Grab your pen because Sybil will tell you how to shine bright like a diamond!
During this episode, you will be given powerful advice that will help you to leap to the next level in your life. You’ll learn how to overcome your fear, shame, humiliation, and any doubt that might be holding you back from your true purpose and potential. Find your work-life balance as an entrepreneur, a mom, wife, sister, or even a friend. Say YES to your MORE and live your life to the fullest!
- Ep 144: Find Your Fierce with Nicole Roberts Jones
Quotes:“I was only telling one part of my story” - @sybil_amuti Click To Tweet “My purpose is clear: To be love and light in this world” - @sybil_amuti Click To Tweet “Take care of your mind, body, and spirit” - @sybil_amuti Click To Tweet
- 02:48 – How Sybil said yes to be able to do it all!
- 04:31 – “I was only telling one part of my story” – @sybil_amuti
- 07:14 – “If I were to die today I’d be totally unsatisfied with the way that I’ve served the world” – @sybil_amuti
- 09:41 – Overcoming your fear, shame, and humiliation
- 16:54 – “You’re surrendering your light to darkness” – @sybil_amuti
- 20:49 – “My purpose is clear: To be love and light in this world” – @sybil_amuti
- 23:09 – Finding your work-life balance as an entrepreneur
- 31:40 – Advice that will get you to your next level
- 31:52 – “Take care of your mind, body, and spirit” – @sybil_amuti
Subscribe to The Fierce Files!