Deborah L. Tillman is a Consultant, Speaker, Author, Founder of Happy Home Child Learning Center, Inc., “America’s Supernanny” on Lifetime Television and President of The Parenting Movement a non-profit organization that seeks to rebuild and restores families worldwide.
Lifetime Television Executives have called her “a miracle worker” but Deborah humbly states that she is “a mom” and humble servant doing the work of the Lord with a LIGHT shining brightly for children and families everywhere.
During this episode, Deborah will share how she went from a super ‘successful’ accountant to America’s Super Nanny. From her breaking point to defining her true purpose, she will reveal her ultimate lessons learned. Hear how her faith and deep relationship with God allowed her to move into her MORE.
Listen closely and take notes to develop the strength to get to your next level!
Quotes:“There’re no failures. There really are lessons learned.” - @DeborahLTillman Click To Tweet “There is nothing that is impossible with Christ as long as I’m walking with him” - @DeborahLTillman Click To Tweet “You don’t know yourself until you can grow yourself” - @DeborahLTillman Click To Tweet
- 02:14 – From a successful accountant to Super Nanny
- 05:39 – “I just fell to my knees… I looked up to God…” – @DeborahLTillman
- 10:42 – Facing the difficult and uncomfortable times
- 12:21 – “Even in an apartment, you’d think I was running a Fortune 500 company” – @DeborahLTillman
- 15:18 – Letting go in order to move on to your next level.
- 17:47 – “There’re no failures. There really are lessons learned.” – @DeborahLTillman
- 17:53 – Developing your faith to strengthen your life
- 21:09 – “There is nothing that is impossible with Christ as long as I’m walking with him” – @DeborahLTillman
- 21:30 – Becoming LifeTime TV’s American Super Nanny
- 24:57 – How you can move into your MORE.
- 29:55 – “You don’t know yourself until you can grow yourself” – @DeborahLTillman
Subscribe to The Fierce Files!